Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1001

Thread: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

  1. #281
    Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Lodge
    Posts
    34,957

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    This should be a question at the next Dem debate, and every candidate who says anything other than it is 100% treason with no prevarication should be booted from consideration.

    Maybe the Dems can nominate Weld.
    "The only penalty for treason is death."

    Wow, he went there.

  2. #282
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dominical, Costa Rica
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Obviously there's a difference but it's not a big one. People who don't actively fight fascists aren't a whole lot better, it at all better, than those who actively do support it in terms of what they're actually accomplishing/doing and that becomes even more true when they have more power than the average person to do so. The only way it's defeated is through sheer willpower and fighting it every step of the way and everyone who isn't doing that (especially those with the most power and responsibility to do so) is also enabling it to grow further.
    If there are eight people sitting at a table having dinner and one reveals that he is a Nazi and the other seven continue eating their meal, there are eight Nazis at that table.

  3. #283
    Yep, still here
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    29,126

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    "The only penalty for treason is death."

    Wow, he went there.
    And by having a spine to do so, eliminates him from ever being a Democrat.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

  4. #284
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    24,288

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    https://theintercept.com/2019/09/22/...-biden-ukraine



    Biden's son's tenure doesn't even overlap with the issue with the firm.
    And after that prosecutor was replaced, as Biden and pretty much every major democracy in the west were pushing for, the new prosecutor opened another investigation into Burisma while Biden was there, and again, came up with nothing involving him.

    So according to Rudy, Joe Biden pressured the Ukraine government to fire a prosecutor who wouldn't look into his son's company, and replace him with one who did look into his son's company.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

  5. #285
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,245

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Dump tweeted he wants to know what side the whistleblower is on.
    Then said heíll get Nobel peace if itís awarded fairly.

    So itís early Monday afternoon.

  6. #286
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,908

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dump tweeted he wants to know what side the whistleblower is on.
    Then said heíll get Nobel peace if itís awarded fairly.

    So itís early Monday afternoon.
    Side?

    Yes, he said the only thing he agreed with Obama on was he couldn't figure out why Obama got the peace prize.

    Meanwhile the House does NOTHING.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

  7. #287
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    24,288

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    The American side.

    Whose side are you on, Dimwit Donnie?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

  8. #288
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,245

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    These clowns can DIAF

    JUST IN: The Trump administration is asking world leaders at the United Nations strike reproductive health language from official documents about global health, saying: "We do not support references to... sexual and reproductive health and rights in U.N. documents, because they can undermine the critical role of the family and promote practices, like abortion."

  9. #289
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    These clowns can DIAF

    JUST IN: The Trump administration is asking world leaders at the United Nations strike reproductive health language from official documents about global health, saying: "We do not support references to... sexual and reproductive health and rights in U.N. documents, because they can undermine the critical role of the family and promote practices, like abortion."
    Lol. Chicken Little couldn't make that up.

  10. #290
    \../ \../
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    We're only days -- weeks at most -- from democrats in the House undertaking a serious look at impeachment. Right? Jesus what I would give for them to have half the balls the republicans had 20 years ago when a democrat occupied the White House. Did they hesitate, knowing there was no way there were enough votes in the Senate to convict? No way. And this time around, an impeachment is the ethical way to go, based on the original intent of why the House should take up impeachment proceedings. Yes, it is a political maneuver, but it would be based on trump's actual harming of our democracy and our democratic institutions, not because some intern slobbered on his knob.

  11. #291
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,908
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    We're only days -- weeks at most -- from democrats in the House undertaking a serious look at impeachment. Right? Jesus what I would give for them to have half the balls the republicans had 20 years ago when a democrat occupied the White House. Did they hesitate, knowing there was no way there were enough votes in the Senate to convict? No way. And this time around, an impeachment is the ethical way to go, based on the original intent of why the House should take up impeachment proceedings. Yes, it is a political maneuver, but it would be based on trump's actual harming of our democracy and our democratic institutions, not because some intern slobbered on his knob.
    Chicken Little thought it would have happened by now.

  12. #292
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,245

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.



    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-23-2019 at 10:48 PM.

  13. #293
    Rebuilding
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    12,169
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Chicken Little thought it would have happened by now.
    So easy to move into your head...

  14. #294
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,245

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.


  15. #295
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    The Workers' Paradise
    Posts
    73,284

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Give him credit, he isn't fantasizing on Twitter about f-cking her, yet.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

  16. #296
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,927

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Give him credit, he isn't fantasizing on Twitter about f-cking her, yet.
    Dude.....I hate the man, but JeffC........
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  17. #297
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    44,799

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Give him credit, he isn't fantasizing on Twitter about f-cking her, yet.
    wait until she gets some titties
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

  18. #298
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    44,068

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Everyone and their mother is coming out for Impeachment now it seems. This Ukraine business might have just woken the Democrats up. Rumors even Nancy is gonna fully endorse it publicly as she is meeting with some of the chairs I believe tomorrow.

    Yes I know Scooby he wont be punished for it...but whereas before it seemed the Dems only half cared about this now almost everyone seems to. Now they just need to take Ted Lieu's advice.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  19. #299
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    44,068

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  20. #300
    Yep, still here
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    29,126

    Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Everyone and their mother is coming out for Impeachment now it seems. This Ukraine business might have just woken the Democrats up. Rumors even Nancy is gonna fully endorse it publicly as she is meeting with some of the chairs I believe tomorrow.

    Yes I know Scooby he wont be punished for it...but whereas before it seemed the Dems only half cared about this now almost everyone seems to. Now they just need to take Ted Lieu's advice.
    "Bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on my 2020 opponent for $400 million" might be understandable to Joe Public if the Democrats would actually message that instead of whatever the hell they said about Russia.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •