Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

carry on...

Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Subscribed
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Someone threw a beer at Sniffles yesterday. Don't worry; he's fine. It was a draft so he dodged it.

Comment

burd,

I think you are thinking of Comey (who they also sold down the river) not McCabe.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Thx. I think that's right.

Comment

Have a great weekend. The president makes such a thing possible for us all.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              burd,

I think you are thinking of Comey (who they also sold down the river) not McCabe.
              Yes, it was Comey re-opening the investigation that was part of the vast right-wing conspiracy to elect Fat Nixon.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Yes, it was Comey re-opening the investigation that was part of the vast right-wing conspiracy to elect Fat Nixon.
                Yeah and then when he wouldnt kiss the ring he was fired. The sad thing is now Rosenstein is a full on collaborator. He obviously doesnt remember how that went for the Jews who did that in the 1930s...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This poor Brit

Comment

Just wait until Russia and China start propagating the "deepfake" videos early next year.

Comment

Grabs popcorn: https://***********/ddale8/status/1173362747897274379

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Tyrants of a feather flock together.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I hope Obama wins an Emmy

Comment

Breaking news: the pee tape is real: https://***********/MacFarlaneNews/s...06235700105217

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Today in things that totally happened: https://***********/ddale8/status/1173690199794225154

KDR

Comment

Working...
                              X