Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    So we're now at 2 noted conservative pundits who are taking things seriously now. Maybe three - does S.E. Cupp count?
    I've always thought of S.E. Cupp as more of a libertarian, but I'll allow it.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by kepler View Post
    thunberg's twitter profile right now:

a 16-year old just destroyed the president of the united states in a twitter fight, with wit and grace.
    savage!!
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    I'm seriously beginning to think Trump is pushing buttons deliberately cause he wants to be impeached.

He never wanted to be president. He wanted to milk the act of running for every penny he could get out of it. But actually being president, doing the work of governing? No freakin' way.

But, by some fluke, he got elected. But he doesn't want to be there. But he can't quit, either. Winners don't quit. And leave by losing an election? Unthinkable for Trump. Trump doesn't lose.

But ahhh, what if he got kicked out? He could milk that martyr complex for even more money than he could running for president. But emoluments didn't do it. Russia didn't do it. So he keeps ramping up the criminal acts, hoping that finally the Dems will grow some balls and go after him. I can see him in the Oval Office, "just what the eff does a guy have to do to get impeached around here?"
    This would be a decent theory for another person but in this case it is contradicted by the simple fact that Dump is just too dumb to think things through like this. He has the intelligence of an avocado pit. Dump does nothing even tactically, let alone strategically. He's a dog humping your leg while howling at a truck. He is even more mentally inept than his voters.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's formal now.

Ruh Ro...

In other news:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

LOL. I love how they're coaching him not to implicate himself, but he's too dumb even to pay attention.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    This would be a decent theory for another person but in this case it is contradicted by the simple fact that Dump is just too dumb to think things through like this. He has the intelligence of an avocado pit. Dump does nothing even tactically, let alone strategically. He's a dog humping your leg while howling at a truck. He is even more mentally inept than his voters.
    All that is true, but I think many of us have shared Rufus' thought at one time or another since the election. Even though Trump is incapable of thinking strategically, he could have been unable to resist the temptation of that much attention, even though he never coveted the job. That is a measure less than what Rufus is saying, but it is plausible and would leave Trump in a place he didn't originally want to be in. But now he has everyone's attention 24/7 and, he thinks, the power of a dictator. His woody may be small, but now it never goes away.

With most people, one would question whether he has enough rational conscience that might cause him to sabotage himself. Easy answer.

Hey did you guys know we have spent $2.5 TRILLION on rebuilding the military since 2016...Fearless Leader said so!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

He fixes the cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's formal now.
    Does this mean I have to put on pants?

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    Does this mean I have to put on pants?
    Umm, Scooby took his off at the news that it was official, so... maybe it's business casual and not formal?

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Execute summary by Barr.
    Oooohhhh, forgot about that one. Good call.
    Last edited by aparch; 09-24-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Umm, Scooby took his off at the news that it was official, so... maybe it's business casual and not formal?

Oooohhhh, forgot about that one. Good call.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Lucia Apologist

THANK F-CKlNG GOD
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Also This

edit: Tulsi Gabbard is not a fan of Impeachment. Apparently she is not a fan of being the nominee either
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Any witness questioning needs to be done by that lawyer, Berke, or whatever his name is.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Also This

edit: Tulsi Gabbard is not a fan of Impeachment. Apparently she is not a fan of being the nominee either
    Like Tulsi Gabbard had a shot in hell.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Trump's kids apparently confused being mentally handicapped with being physically handicapped at the UN.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Step 1 of Impeachment...dont fall for his BS about the transcript of the call. The call isnt what matters. (and the transcript will be a lie anyways)
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Haha just saw some fun tweets about nipple-gate.

Teee heeee

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information