Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Trump is Biff, and the dems are George Mcfly and right now, Marty Mcfly is disappearing fast
    Then what is the "Lorraine nearly getting raped" event that will cause the Dems to make a fist? (And that was a family movie!)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Just emailed Nancy, basically telling her to chit or get off the pot. This dithering makes Democtrats look weak. No one is gonna vote for weak in 2020.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Agree. I think they're so afraid of impeaching, and then the Senate giving him a pass, which means Trump crowing about winning, that they just figure they'll drag this out until the election, and bank on him losing.

Which 1. He's crowing about winning anyway, and 2. There's no guarantee of him losing. Especially if Democratic gutlessness depresses the turnout. No one likes a weakling. If you can't fight for what's right, why should anyone vote for you?

As Duncan Black often writes, sarcastically, you always hear the Democrat candidate saying, "I will fight for youuuu!!!!". And then they get elected.....
        This is all accurate. Obviously the senate will either give him a pass or McConnell won't bring it to a vote but at the very least it'll put them on the record as being completely lawless which still has its benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          This is all accurate. Obviously the senate will either give him a pass or McConnell won't bring it to a vote but at the very least it'll put them on the record as being completely lawless which still has its benefits.
          AOC has it right here. She knows they won't vote to convict. She just wants them all on the record about it.

As they should be. Hold this vote over ever friggon' one of them
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Ellison would have been a much bolder choice
            I said that back then...Ellison is the guy you want fighting the fights front and center not Perez who leads from behind.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Then what is the "Lorraine nearly getting raped" event that will cause the Dems to make a fist? (And that was a family movie!)
              At this point there isn't one. Biff has been slapping McFly around and raping Lorraine for three years.

Besides, Lorraine had it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Agree. I think they're so afraid of impeaching, and then the Senate giving him a pass, which means Trump crowing about winning, that they just figure they'll drag this out until the election, and bank on him losing.

Which 1. He's crowing about winning anyway, and 2. There's no guarantee of him losing. Especially if Democratic gutlessness depresses the turnout. No one likes a weakling. If you can't fight for what's right, why should anyone vote for you?

As Duncan Black often writes, sarcastically, you always hear the Democrat candidate saying, "I will fight for youuuu!!!!". And then they get elected.....
                This is what I feared about Impeachment in the first place. My whole life the Dems have been characterized as exactly what they are showing now. So afraid to offend, so afraid to take action that they paralyze themselves and lose the fight. They need to go watch Rocky or something and realize that sometimes it isnt about winning and losing (cause he aint getting removed) but it is about giving every ounce you have to the fight and letting the chips fall where they may.

Now I defend Pelosi as Speaker in many things (mostly only because her adversary is Trump...she is not a Speaker I normally like) but not this...she is not the right Speaker to be in charge if Impeachment is the way to go. She isnt a general she is a politician and right now we need someone who will say to the whole Party "This is what we are doing, either join us or get out of the way!". You cant slow play Impeachment...not with an election in 14 months. There is no deals to be made its A or B...yes or no. If they cant say yes, and do so on TV right away then they are no longer given the time within the Party. No more hand holding, no more cajoling, no more back room deals it is time to stand up and be counted because History is watching. The Dems look like Neville Chamberlain right now and how does History describe him?

And the hearings need to be controlled by the Dems not just run by them. The GOP plays stall and lie...so fight them tooth and nail over it. Fight fire with fire. If they lie get mad and call them on it. (not the faux outrage they show now where they yell and nothing happens) If they stall to try and avoid questions stop the time and threaten them with obstruction. If they obstruct find them in Contempt and arrest them. If the DOJ cant be trusted to do their job then Congress needs to do it for them. And if the GOP members are asking lying questions or putting forth conspiracy theories then Nadler and the rest need to shout them down like they (the GOP) shout down everyone.

This is a fight for the Country and if the Dems arent willing to die to preserve it they deserve to lose and lose royally. And they will...
                Last edited by Handyman; 09-21-2019, 01:07 PM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  At this point there isn't one. Biff has been slapping McFly around and raping Lorraine for three years.

Besides, Lorraine had it coming.
                  Yeah...we are in the version of 1985 where Biff is George's boss and Lorraine is an alcoholic who hates the world. If the Dems dont sack up fast we will slide into the version where Biff runs the world and George is dead.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Yeah...we are in the version of 1985 where Biff is George's boss and Lorraine is an alcoholic who hates the world. If the Dems dont sack up fast we will slide into the version where Biff runs the world and George is dead.
                    "will"?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Breaking tradition on Mackinac Island to own the libs.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'm sure he would've been dodging bullets left and right if it weren't for that armored motorcade.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          "will"?
                          We arent there yet...but Biff definitely has the almanac and is about to steal the Delorean...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

“The Alaska Republican party has officially canceled its 2020 GOP primary, saying that the election "would serve no useful purpose" because Trump is the president.”

Nice rationale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              “The Alaska Republican party has officially canceled its 2020 GOP primary, saying that the election "would serve no useful purpose" because Trump is the president.”

Nice rationale.
                              And people say the Dem primary was rigged...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                And people say the Dem primary was rigged...
                                They were so concerned, they were.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X