This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019-20: Seeing Red

Anyone know if/where tonites game will be streaming for free?
    I haven't kept up with all the broadcast changes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
      **NOTE** Game time is 6pm for todays game

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
        Audio still streams for free on the UM website. I believe video is paid now, through CBS Sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Audio still streams for free on the UM website. I believe video is paid now, through CBS Sports.
          Video does cost money through CBS sports, either $6 a month with commercials or $10 a month commerical free. You can also do a one week free trial and then just cancel after the game. Im pretty sure it also gets you most Hockey East games and some NCHC too.

Comment

Highlights from last nights game...
            https://youtu.be/ih_iSixx_HQ

That one save by Wall on the one timer was unbelievable about 50 seconds into the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              Video does cost money through CBS sports, either $6 a month with commercials or $10 a month commerical free. You can also do a one week free trial and then just cancel after the game. Im pretty sure it also gets you most Hockey East games and some NCHC too.
              The commercial part doesn't apply to live events, it's for the CBS exclusive TV shows and whatnot. $5 a month gets you the live broadcast with whatever level of advertising the home team inserts into broadcasts.

Comment

• Nice to see Maine football get a decisive win against that team that played them tough in CAA finals last year, Elon. Maine is 0.750 with Fagnano as the starter. His td to int as a starter(last four games) is 13-3. So his average is a little better than 3 tds and a little less than 1 int per game... and 317 yards passing. What an outstanding start he has had.

Comment

Maine out to an early lead, and dominated for the first ten minutes. UML is starting to turn the tide, but its now 4-on-4

Comment

1-0 after the first for Maine. Honestly a great period, Maine carried the play almost the whole time. Shots 15-7 for Maine.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                      1-0 after the first for Maine. Honestly a great period, Maine carried the play almost the whole time. Shots 15-7 for Maine.
                      Maine doing well on face offs too. 13-7. A stat they managed to reverse from last night. Let’s hope that trend continues.

Maine girls are also up 1-0 after first period even though they only have 12 skaters tonight. Their shots were 12-2 in favor of Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        Nice to see Maine football get a decisive win against that team that played them tough in CAA finals last year, Elon. Maine is 0.750 with Fagnano as the starter. His td to int as a starter(last four games) is 13-3. So his average is a little better than 3 tds and a little less than 1 int per game... and 317 yards passing. What an outstanding start he has had.
                        Team looks totally different since he has been playing.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Team looks totally different since he has been playing.
                          Football highlights...
                          https://youtu.be/TOs-AeYLSpM

Comment

2-1 UML after two. Not a great second period, and not the way you want to follow up a solid first. Shots now 25-18 for Maine.

Comment

Not sure Swayman would feel good about any of the three goals.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

3-2 UML is your final. A bit of a disappointing result if you ask me. Final shots 40-30 for Maine.

Comment

Working...
                                X