Regardless if we are more like “Dead Men Walking,” this consolidated thread will be a pathway to a more efficient and streamlined approach to delivery of valuable information regarding Nanook and Seawolf Hockey. In the University’s newly found spirit of collegial collaboration, I can only hope that the fan bases interact as harmoniously as our respective Chancellors…until the cameras are turned off and the gloves come off.
This can be a one-stop-shopping thread so:
1. Alaska and UAA can keep all our rivalry trash talking in one place (not likely).
2. We all can offer our well thought out and respectful and reasoned comments about the admin’s athletic restructuring efforts and any press releases during the season (not likely).
3. Alaska and UAA can expand their trash talking about like minded WCHA Teams (highly likely).
4. It can be a repository for all the whines, *****es, and complaints from other WCHA teams about how far and difficult their travel up north can be and the hardships it creates (again, not likely at all).
5. This tread is somewhat veto proof unless I decide I’ve had enough of UAA and kick them out of my two team season thread. Harsh, I know, but there is precedent.