X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I don't know as Handy's in charge of scheduling. However our checks from Military Industrial Complex and the Fossil Fuel Industry came in today so I'm going to take delivery on my 3rd Rolls Royce. I'll check back in later.
    Our checks came in? I might as well get myself a downtown condo, adopt another kitty, and buy an Audi R8.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      You know what I read on social media yesterday?

"hard to choose...

Bernie, who's been fighting for the working class American his whole life

Or Warren, who was a Republican until she turned 48?"
      People are posting true things on social media oh noez!

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        This is trix in terms of Bernie: "Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright... cause I only have eyes for you..."
        ****it! I hate that I didnt come up with that myself

Sorry trix but that is friggin funny I dont care who you are.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I don't know as Handy's in charge of scheduling. However our checks from Military Industrial Complex and the Fossil Fuel Industry came in today so I'm going to take delivery on my 3rd Rolls Royce. I'll check back in later.
          Well Our Minister of Disinformation (Fade) is off trying to scare up more donations so it will be a bit. Dont worry though Hillary has made sure the right people are being eliminated...errr...talked to so no one stands in our way

BTW one of the best responses to the Bernie Bots who hate Warren was something to the effect of "So wait...now Warren is a Corporate Centrist? Are you serious?!?!" Quick and to the point.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            You know what I read on social media yesterday?

"hard to choose...

Bernie, who's been fighting for the working class American his whole life

Or Warren, who was a Republican until she turned 48?"
            Any 80 yo who has been working his whole life to help the working class and got us to this, needs to find a new vocation.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Any 80 yo who has been working his whole life to help the working class and got us to this, needs to find a new vocation.
              Yeah it's the fault of the one person who bucks the trend of the people around him and not people like you who clearly voted for republicans your entire life.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Yeah it's the fault of the one person who bucks the trend of the people around him and not people like you who clearly voted for republicans your entire life.
                Chit or get off the pot
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Another well articulated post

Comment

According to trix, Bernie is bigger and better than Jesus Christ. Bernie walked on the water, and swam on the land.
                    Last edited by MissThundercat; 09-21-2019, 12:53 PM.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I find it funny that people who would directly benefit from Medicare for all are openly hostile to the one candidate that fully supports it.

Comment

I am not hostile to Bernie...I am on his email list for a reason. I am hostile to his psychophants especially the #NoMiddleGround crowd. They are also super easy to make fun of

If Bernie wins the nomination you will hear a happy dance at my house from both me and my GF. Hell I will give him money again
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I am not hostile to Bernie...I am on his email list for a reason. I am hostile to his psychophants especially the #NoMiddleGround crowd. They are also super easy to make fun of

If Bernie wins the nomination you will hear a happy dance at my house from both me and my GF. Hell I will give him money again
                          I wasn’t talking about you. And yeah, every candidate is gonna have supporters that are stupid and worth mocking. Even the absolute worst Bernie supporters are more coherent and have better politics than Neera Tanden or Rahm Emmanuel.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            Pretty much looks like it will come down to Biden or Warren, although I still holding on to faint hope that mayor Pete or Booker might make a rise in the polls.

If one of those two pulls up in the polls I’ll likely take a D ballot and vote for one of them... if not I’ll take the R and vote weld.
                            Supposed;y, Booker just put out something that he needs money, and fast, or its all over.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Right now, I'm either going with Warren or Mayor Pete.

By the way, trix... Medicare for All hasn't exactly explained if it covers transgender health care, including hormones and confirmation surgeries (testicles removed, va-jay-jay created). Pardon me if I'm not gaga for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Supposed;y, Booker just put out something that he needs money, and fast, or its all over.
                                Yeah I saw that...he might get his money but his days are numbered. He should be deciding if he wants back in to the Senate or wants a cabinet post because those are his options.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X