X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Where do I fall? I'm an A student in social work.
    Social workers and artsies are too smart to take grading seriously in the first place.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Social workers and artsies are too smart to take grading seriously in the first place.
      Thank you.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I need to watch this.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Warren/Edge ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Warren/Edge ticket?
            This sucks to say, but I don't think America will vote for a woman president, BUT they would be open to a woman VP. Baby steps. Obama did break the mold in the minority department, sure, but I think that's an anomaly, for now. If Warren were on the Veep list? That would gather a LOT of favor, given the polls.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              This sucks to say, but I don't think America will vote for a woman president
              They already did....?
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                They already did....?
                Did she win? Nope.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

My GF feels the same way. She is adamant that the Dems not put forth a woman.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's absolutely backwards logic given it was female voters and candidates who were largely responsible for the 2018 midterm backlash, but ooookay?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Did she win? Nope.
                      She got 3 million more votes, the most in history. She "lost" because of an antiquated holdover from the days when women couldn't vote and blacks were 3/5ths of a person.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        This sucks to say, but I don't think America will vote for a woman president, BUT they would be open to a woman VP. Baby steps. Obama did break the mold in the minority department, sure, but I think that's an anomaly, for now. If Warren were on the Veep list? That would gather a LOT of favor, given the polls.
                        Antarctica will be under water by the time your baby steps cycle through.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

On thing we know: Rs will not vote for a woman pres.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Antarctica will be under water by the time your baby steps cycle through.
                            Listen to what I'm actually saying. This is not my personal call about not voting for a woman; this is my view on who the public would elect.

Comment

Listen to what I'm actually saying. This is not my personal call about not voting for a woman; this is my view on who the public would elect.
                              Your concern is noted and logged.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                She got 3 million more votes, the most in history. She "lost" because of an antiquated holdover from the days when women couldn't vote and blacks were 3/5ths of a person.
                                God given system!

Comment

Working...
                                X