Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    You know what I read on social media yesterday?

"hard to choose...

Bernie, who's been fighting for the working class American his whole life

Or Warren, who was a Republican until she turned 48?"
    I've been advising trix to stay off of social media. Looks like he didn't listen.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I've been advising trix to stay off of social media. Looks like he didn't listen.
    This is trix in terms of Bernie: "Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright... cause I only have eyes for you..."
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

By the way, when is the next meeting of the Warmongering Conservadems? I forgot to put it on my calendar.
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

By the way, when is the next meeting of the Warmongering Conservadems? I forgot to put it on my calendar.
    I don't know as Handy's in charge of scheduling. However our checks from Military Industrial Complex and the Fossil Fuel Industry came in today so I'm going to take delivery on my 3rd Rolls Royce. I'll check back in later.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Veteran

Pretty much looks like it will come down to Biden or Warren, although I still holding on to faint hope that mayor Pete or Booker might make a rise in the polls.

If one of those two pulls up in the polls I’ll likely take a D ballot and vote for one of them... if not I’ll take the R and vote weld.

I don't know as Handy's in charge of scheduling. However our checks from Military Industrial Complex and the Fossil Fuel Industry came in today so I'm going to take delivery on my 3rd Rolls Royce. I'll check back in later.
    Our checks came in? I might as well get myself a downtown condo, adopt another kitty, and buy an Audi R8.
    ― Franz Kafka

"hard to choose...

People are posting true things on social media oh noez!

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

This is trix in terms of Bernie: "Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright... cause I only have eyes for you..."
    ****it! I hate that I didnt come up with that myself

Sorry trix but that is friggin funny I dont care who you are.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Well Our Minister of Disinformation (Fade) is off trying to scare up more donations so it will be a bit. Dont worry though Hillary has made sure the right people are being eliminated...errr...talked to so no one stands in our way

BTW one of the best responses to the Bernie Bots who hate Warren was something to the effect of "So wait...now Warren is a Corporate Centrist? Are you serious?!?!" Quick and to the point.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

there's a good buck in that racket.

"hard to choose...

Any 80 yo who has been working his whole life to help the working class and got us to this, needs to find a new vocation.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Any 80 yo who has been working his whole life to help the working class and got us to this, needs to find a new vocation.
    Yeah it's the fault of the one person who bucks the trend of the people around him and not people like you who clearly voted for republicans your entire life.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Yeah it's the fault of the one person who bucks the trend of the people around him and not people like you who clearly voted for republicans your entire life.
    Chit or get off the pot

Another well articulated post

According to trix, Bernie is bigger and better than Jesus Christ. Bernie walked on the water, and swam on the land.
    Last edited by MissThundercat; 09-21-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    ― Franz Kafka

I find it funny that people who would directly benefit from Medicare for all are openly hostile to the one candidate that fully supports it.

I am not hostile to Bernie...I am on his email list for a reason. I am hostile to his psychophants especially the #NoMiddleGround crowd. They are also super easy to make fun of

If Bernie wins the nomination you will hear a happy dance at my house from both me and my GF. Hell I will give him money again
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I am not hostile to Bernie...I am on his email list for a reason. I am hostile to his psychophants especially the #NoMiddleGround crowd. They are also super easy to make fun of

If Bernie wins the nomination you will hear a happy dance at my house from both me and my GF. Hell I will give him money again
    I wasn’t talking about you. And yeah, every candidate is gonna have supporters that are stupid and worth mocking. Even the absolute worst Bernie supporters are more coherent and have better politics than Neera Tanden or Rahm Emmanuel.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Pretty much looks like it will come down to Biden or Warren, although I still holding on to faint hope that mayor Pete or Booker might make a rise in the polls.

If one of those two pulls up in the polls I’ll likely take a D ballot and vote for one of them... if not I’ll take the R and vote weld.
    Supposed;y, Booker just put out something that he needs money, and fast, or its all over.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Right now, I'm either going with Warren or Mayor Pete.

By the way, trix... Medicare for All hasn't exactly explained if it covers transgender health care, including hormones and confirmation surgeries (testicles removed, va-jay-jay created). Pardon me if I'm not gaga for it.
    ― Franz Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Supposed;y, Booker just put out something that he needs money, and fast, or its all over.
    Yeah I saw that...he might get his money but his days are numbered. He should be deciding if he wants back in to the Senate or wants a cabinet post because those are his options.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information