X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    So you'll be replacing your misogyny with age discrimination? Good to know!
    You and Bari Weiss should have a beer while you're wrapping yourselves in your incapacity to argue.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Nahh that is more Bernie.
      Bernie sounds like Old Man Yells at Cloud until you start listening to him. And then it's, "holy sh-t, this crazy old f-ck is more reasonable than anybody else up there."
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Now in 2020 people are revolting against leering old establishment white men..
        ....save this for the day after the inauguration when the largest crowd EVER comes to see the start of the 2nd term
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          You and Bari Weiss should have a beer while you're wrapping yourselves in your incapacity to argue.
          I just watched RTwBM and Bari Weiss? Um, yeah. The Squad is really out to get you.

Comment

She’s a certified loon, I watched it as well because my buddy really wanted to for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              I just watched RTwBM and Bari Weiss? Um, yeah. The Squad is really out to get you.
              That isnt what she said. (that I remember...I could watch again but she gives me a headache and has since her first appearances on Maher) She said supporting BDS is supporting the actions of those that are out to get Israel/Jews. Not saying I agree with her (I dont hence why I will still vote for Omar) but The Left should not be supporting BDS anymore than they should support Netanyahu. Both have evil intentions and neither has any intention of peace.

As for whether she is crazy...she ranks about the same as Shaun King or the clowns behind Jezebel. (more Jezebel than King but he has really gotten far afield these days) They all have very good points but just go about it in the way wrong way. There is no need to demonize others to try and prove your point. You arent going to get people on your side if you just tell them they are scum. You need to be able to explain the differences. If Bari had any skills at all she could have made her argument without insulting anyone or allowing it to be co-opted by Krystal Ball and turned into a ****ing contest.

The crux of the argument shouldnt be "The Left is just as bad" because they arent the same or really even close. The Left just needs to focus on all aspects of the issue not what a bunch of freshmen at NYU think. You can support a Free Palestine without supporting a group like BDS. (or back in the day Hamas/Arafat) A competent debater would have said that. She was rambling because she is still angry and while I feel for her (I can only imagine what dealing with the mass shooting was like) she needs to think before she talks or take a break for a while because she is way too ****ed raw. If the Left is going to be the "Adults in the Room" we need to be able to have these discussions and disagreements like adults. We cant be spitting in each others faces just because the issues are emotional. We also have to be willing to accept that in these arguments both sides can be right and both sides can be wrong. That seems to have gotten lost here. Supporting Free Palestine is not inherently Anti-Israel and defending Israel doesnt mean you dont support Palestinians. We can do both. (we used to do both)

TL;DR: Anybody else but Bari putting forth the argument would have done a way better job.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

None of the acronyms in BDS are inherently violent and yes the left should be supporting it.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  None of the acronyms in BDS are inherently violent and yes the left should be supporting it.
                  Uh huh. Well we are not going to agree and it has zero to do with any of the candidates right now so lets table it for another time in another thread

Lets go back to mocking Biden for being old
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Being old is not his main issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Being old is not his main issue.
                      I know I just was being funny
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just watched the Maher OT segment. Krystal Ball sounds exactly like you'd expect - the smartest cheerleader in your high school's graduating class. The brightest one at my Catholic school became the top local traffic girl, then the top weekend anchor on ABC Channel 7.

Comment

And before I get accused of sexism, it has nothing to do with them being women, it's all about their intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            And before I get accused of sexism, it has nothing to do with them being women, it's all about their intelligence.
                            way to dig deeper
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Just watched the Maher OT segment. Krystal Ball sounds exactly like you'd expect - the smartest cheerleader in your high school's graduating class. The brightest one at my Catholic school became the top local traffic girl, then the top weekend anchor on ABC Channel 7.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

538's charts from debate 3 including the excellent one dx posted earlier.

Another good one:

Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X