Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Booker winning across the board IMO
    What about the M.G.s?

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

What are those idiots yelling

Comment

What were those people shouting? As much as Biden isn't doing well, that knocked him off his game.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Moderators have done a horrid job in all debates. I love Maddow but she was awful as well. The live audience needs to go.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Seriously, what are people seeing in Biden to make him the frontrunner? Just that they know his name?

I don't think he's made a rational or coherent policy proposal yet.
            Ding.

Obv I want Amy K, but if it's down to the Big Three (Uncle Joe, Crazy Bernie, or Warren)? I'll take Warren any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Seriously, what are people seeing in Biden to make him the frontrunner? Just that they know his name?

Nothing, he's skating by on name recognition amongst people who clearly aren't paying close attention to politics (which is a lot of people) many months out from Iowa.

Comment

Are you new here? Americans dont care about policy they elected Dubya twice and Trump.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

At this point, it seems Joe may actually be hurting the Dems rather than helping. Especially as long as the MSM and the Pubbies are going to point out his senile gaffes, while largely ignoring Dump borderline drooling on himself on a weekly basis.

Comment

People are overstimating the impact of these debates. I'm old enough to recall two incumbent Presidents who had terrible debates in 1984 and 2012 against their challengers and it didn't seem to hurt any. While Bush I had a bad debate as well, he was already on his way out long before that night, which he himself seemed to realize if his listless performance was any indication.

Right now in such a large field its primed for the 2%'ers to swing for the fences, and the press to start pimping them in order to generate new headlines. Booker will be President about the same time Yang will be, which is never. Although Yang supporters now have the coolest nickname ("Yangbangers") and their devotion to him makes Berners (previously the best nickname) look like level headed realists.

I'd like them to cull the herd a little bit for these debates. Eitther top 3 or top 5.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Are you new here? Americans dont care about policy they elected Dubya twice and Trump.
                      Policy was the wrong word. I should have just said his answers in general. They were incoherent, shambling, disconnected, all over the place. A less frantic version of Dimwit Donnie.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

He's "electable"
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Even Obama wouldn’t endorse him lol. Which is hilarious because he tries to take credit for all his accomplishments while dodging every tough question about the valid critiques of that admin (mass deportation).

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Even Obama wouldn’t endorse him lol. Which is hilarious because he tries to take credit for all his accomplishments while dodging every tough question about the valid critiques of that admin (mass deportation).
                            That's not an indicator. Obama is the de facto head of the party and probably will be for life. He's an institution now. I predict he won't endorse until the nomination is secured.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Policy was the wrong word. I should have just said his answers in general. They were incoherent, shambling, disconnected, all over the place. A less frantic version of Dimwit Donnie.
                              Yeah well Dimwit Donnie is Prez so it works.

If the issues mattered he would be getting killed. They dont sadly. To many people it looks like they are all being mean to the nice old man. Cant have that!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                That's not an indicator. Obama is the de facto head of the party and probably will be for life. He's an institution now. I predict he won't endorse until the nomination is secured.
                                It depends...I think he will wait but will endorse someone when it still matters. I dont think it will be Joe though.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X