X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm shaking my fist at the clouds not you.
    Ah I gotcha
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh God please don't get into this. it's dumb enough to hear a Republican do it but when one of our own falls for it it's just beyond depressing.

Ignore this sh-t. Don't even dignify it with a response.
      This is the right answer. Of course it got you on trix's [bleep] list so welcome

The sad thing is in a perfect world trix is right...in the real world of politics though he couldnt be more wrong. We live in a world where a party attacked a Medal of Honor winner (with a candidate who for all intents and purposes dodged) and still convinced half the country they were the party that loves the troops. They scream STATES RIGHTS til the cows come home and applaud when Trump goes after California about their emissions standards. The electorate believes what they are told as long as it fits with what they see.

Is it fair to Bernie that this will cause him a ton of problems...of course not. But that doesnt change reality. And again I hope to be wrong.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh God please don't get into this. it's dumb enough to hear a Republican do it but when one of our own falls for it it's just beyond depressing.

Ignore this sh-t. Don't even dignify it with a response.
        She should roll with it. If Clinton can be the first black president, she can be the first native american president.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Ok... this assertion is laughable. Trump's campaign can pretty easily bring up clips of Warren talking about her Native American heritage and use it against her, this isn't exactly difficult to imagine.
          The warren issue resonates with the deplorables. A health scare will resonate with more voters — including some voting in the democratic primary. Be prepared for Bernie to tank in the polls. A 78 year old presidential candidate was already a concern for some people. Add in proof of heart disease (although this is a fairly routine procedure, it does indicate an underlying although common condition).

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            The warren issue resonates with the deplorables.
            It doesn't only resonate with them, it resonates with anyone who feels like our political system is broken and only crooks are getting elected. Someone with a Harvard background who can pretty easily be portrayed as using Native American ancestry for career advancement and political gain will resonate with voters about as well Hillary did.

Comment

Claimed up until a month ago*
              I see that about six weeks back, she apologized for the silly DNA test thing. That's it. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                This is the right answer. Of course it got you on trix's [bleep] list so welcome
                Stop trying to play me and trix off against each other; I'm not having it.

As far as I'm concerned none of the Democratic candidates have any demerits. The worst Democrat is better than the best Republican.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I see that about six weeks back, she apologized for the silly DNA test thing. That's it. *shrug*
                  And for claiming Native American Heritage... after having been called out on it at least seven years ago when she was using it during her senate race.

Comment

No it really isn't, she still claims NA heritage based on some ridiculous one drop rule despite Cherokee Nation, six years ago, literally telling her based on genealogy that she clearly isn't NA and yet she still doubled down on it and didn't adopt any of their customs or do any of the things that are required to gain tribal membership. So why exactly is she still peddling it despite the fact that she hasn't even shown the slightest amount of interest in the affairs of natives or during the DAPL protests? Why did she make up the story about her parents having to elope? Why did she put her heritage as Native American on the bar application despite it supposedly not being used to benefit her in any way? And keep in mind she'd be going against Trump who is going to use the anger over people benefiting from affirmative action to suppress enthusiasm for her in a country that literally just voted for him four years ago. You'd have to have blinders on to not see this as a potential threat to her candidacy and given that you're her prime demographic it's not shocking.

On the flip side you potentially have, "old man got basic medical procedure a year ago and is fine", which is actually very easy to explain.
                    Dude, you asked a question, and literally everyone else agreed the answer was yes. Stop digging a bigger hole.

Comment

This isn't a shot, but man, Warren is one cool operator. From Bernie's team in DC:

Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Stop trying to play me and trix off against each other; I'm not having it.

As far as I'm concerned none of the Democratic candidates have any demerits. The worst Democrat is better than the best Republican.
                        Uh I am not paying you against him you are paying and he doesn't like what you are saying. I am agreeing with you which isn't helping you but that isn't a game just happen to agree with your point.

I get nothing out of you two fighting just pointing out you aren't immune just because you post articles from Kos.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Dude, you asked a question, and literally everyone else agreed the answer was yes. Stop digging a bigger hole.
                          I responded to a post regarding that conversation if you don’t like it don’t ****ing read it lol.

Comment

Breaking: 70 Year Old Elizabeth Warren is boinking a 24 year old Marine...

(Yes, Jacob Wohl is the fraud who claims this sh** and then doesn't back it up, so it's likely a false story...)
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Breaking: 70 Year Old Elizabeth Warren is boinking a 24 year old Marine...

(Yes, Jacob Wohl is the fraud who claims this sh** and then doesn't back it up, so it's likely a false story...)
                              Does the marine even show up at the press conference?

And just how long term has it been? 10 years? He's 24.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Likely a false story?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X