This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah I saw that...he might get his money but his days are numbered. He should be deciding if he wants back in to the Senate or wants a cabinet post because those are his options.
    tD ain’t giving him a post
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well Our Minister of Disinformation (Fade) is off trying to scare up more donations so it will be a bit. Don't worry though Hillary has made sure the right people are being eliminated...errr...talked to so no one stands in our way
      I've obviously been traveling to Atlanta every week to work directly with CNN on messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Right now, I'm either going with Warren or Mayor Pete.

By the way, trix... Medicare for All hasn't exactly explained if it covers transgender health care, including hormones and confirmation surgeries (testicles removed, va-jay-jay created). Pardon me if I'm not gaga for it.
        Currently Medicare covers those items you mention (of course you have to be of age) whereas Medicare for All would remove that age requirement. So I believe it would still be covered under Medicare for All even if the bill doesn’t specifically call out those services explicitly.

Comment

by the way, trixie... I'm hostile to people who elevate Bernie to some god-like figure. Based on your posts, you've painted Bernie to be bigger and better than the Holy Trinity.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yeah I know, you’ve said that a million times devoid of any real proof. I think he’s the best candidate of the lot despite his flaws but the god like stuff is just silly and deep down I think you’re smart enough to know it.

The only person who’s even close is willing to take dark money donations in the general (and has taken them in the past), was for bombing Palestinian hospitals and schools, signed the AIPAC letter condemning Obama, supports charter schools and tying school funding to high stakes testing, voted for Trump’s military budgets, probably doesn’t support Medicare for All, and this doesn’t even get into the whole Native American heritage thing which even if you believe her 100%, is a potentially huge liability in a general election. Being willing to acknowledge these realities doesn’t mean I think the other person is god like or whatever, Bernie has his faults too they just aren’t as glaring as these.
            Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-21-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              by the way, trixie... I'm hostile to people who elevate Bernie to some god-like figure. Based on your posts, you've painted Bernie to be bigger and better than the Holy Trinity.
              To be fair, Bernie is at least a real person.

Comment

I think we all need to take a deep breath
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Another well articulated post
                  What were you expecting?

Comment

Touché

Comment

Well he didnt make any racial slurs so if you grade on a curve he has to at least do ok in that regard
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Well he didnt make any racial slurs so if you grade on a curve he has to at least do ok in that regard
                        If he’s not making racial slurs or degrading women then you have to ask, what was his point

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Oh boy I bet the Desmoines Register is being spammed by Bernie Bots

Ah who are we kidding they dont have Twitter in Iowa
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              What were you expecting?
                              troll gonna troll
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Rudy is going after Biden hard this morning on Fox News Sunday. Hard.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X