This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Nate bronze had a hot take color me shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      One of my high school friends who is a Bernie bro out this up today:
      Bernie fans want to change the system.
      Warren fans want someone to scream at then get to Brunch
      "Brunch?!?! You go to BRUNCH with these people?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I love her so much.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

de Blasio out.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            de Blasio out.
            The jokes write themselves.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              The jokes write themselves.
              Meanwhile Andrew Yang is still around...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not a Good Look

An official at the Working Families Party (WFP) said Friday that he — and many of his fellow staffers — have faced a deluge of violent, racist, and sexist attacks following the progressive group’s endorsement of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

“There’s been good faith debate and conversations on the Internet — and I’m here for all of it,” Maurice Mitchell, National Director of the Working Families Party, told Hill.TV. “Public leadership is about public accountability and engaging in those conversations.”

“Also, there has been some of the most violent, disgusting, racist and sexist attacks against myself, against Nelini Stamp — another leader in our party — and many, many of our staff people, every day working people who are trying to make this world better and that’s unacceptable,” he added.
                Of course because Bernie isnt Trump he denounced these clowns...but this is the stuff I saw when that story broke about WFP endorsed Warren over Bernie. The responses were closer to Trumper style than anything. Just disgusting and vile...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Meanwhile Andrew Yang is still around...

I mean, he is polling like 5th, right? Whatever the guy really wanted this is working for him.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Not a Good Look

Of course because Bernie isnt Trump he denounced these clowns...but this is the stuff I saw when that story broke about WFP endorsed Warren over Bernie. The responses were closer to Trumper style than anything. Just disgusting and vile...
                    A Bernie supporter trafficking in misogyny because his candidate didn't win? Why does that sound familiar?
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

You know what I read on social media yesterday?

"hard to choose...

Bernie, who's been fighting for the working class American his whole life

Or Warren, who was a Republican until she turned 48?"
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        You know what I read on social media yesterday?

"hard to choose...

Bernie, who's been fighting for the working class American his whole life

Or Warren, who was a Republican until she turned 48?"
                        I've been advising trix to stay off of social media. Looks like he didn't listen.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          I've been advising trix to stay off of social media. Looks like he didn't listen.
                          This is trix in terms of Bernie: "Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright... cause I only have eyes for you..."
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

By the way, when is the next meeting of the Warmongering Conservadems? I forgot to put it on my calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              By the way, when is the next meeting of the Warmongering Conservadems? I forgot to put it on my calendar.
                              I don't know as Handy's in charge of scheduling. However our checks from Military Industrial Complex and the Fossil Fuel Industry came in today so I'm going to take delivery on my 3rd Rolls Royce. I'll check back in later.

Comment

Pretty much looks like it will come down to Biden or Warren, although I still holding on to faint hope that mayor Pete or Booker might make a rise in the polls.

If one of those two pulls up in the polls I’ll likely take a D ballot and vote for one of them... if not I’ll take the R and vote weld.

Comment

Working...
                                X