This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

I'm half an hour into El Camino...the age differences in the actors is taking me right out of the movie.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I'm half an hour into El Camino...the age differences in the actors is taking me right out of the movie.
      Don't do drugs. Pretty sure you've seen the pics.....
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I was afraid of that. Haven't seen it yet.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          I was afraid of that. Haven't seen it yet.
          I think he overstates it. It's not a ZOMG movie, but it is solid closure. There will be NOTHING to blow your mind. It's a simple "What happened to Jesse" movie, and it's solid in that aspect.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Mookie tried the laundromat

Have to watch again. Accents were hard to follow and mookie missed a lot of dialogue.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Mookie tried the laundromat

Have to watch again. Accents were hard to follow and mookie missed a lot of dialogue.
              I actually GOT the accents. I have trouble with some accents, especially c*ney ones. This movie, no problem. The movie is great, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I actually GOT the accents. I have trouble with some accents, especially c*ney ones. This movie, no problem. The movie is great, though.
                What mookie followed he liked. Why gonna give it a couple more looks
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  What mookie followed he liked. Why gonna give it a couple more looks
                  The cast is excellent, and it 'splains a few things to some folk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Don't do drugs. Pretty sure you've seen the pics.....
                    Nope. That explanation doesnt work. The flashbacks are the biggest offender because they take place DURING the show and people look way different than they did on the show. Hell Pinkman looks too old in a Flashback from BEFORE he was even captured.

The movie so far is OK...but they tried too hard to include a bunch of stuff for the fans that make zero sense. They should have jumped the timeline ahead more (cause a lot of it doesnt look like it is one day after the end of Breaking Bad) and not included cameos from people who it is blatantly obvious have aged.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Nope. That explanation doesnt work. The flashbacks are the biggest offender because they take place DURING the show and people look way different than they did on the show. Hell Pinkman looks too old in a Flashback from BEFORE he was even captured.

The movie so far is OK...but they tried too hard to include a bunch of stuff for the fans that make zero sense. They should have jumped the timeline ahead more (cause a lot of it doesnt look like it is one day after the end of Breaking Bad) and not included cameos from people who it is blatantly obvious have aged.
                      Yeah I wish they would have just focused on Jessie six years later

Comment

• I'm not perverted.
                        I get good grades.
                        I go to church.
                        I'M A CHEERLEADER!
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I guess I just didn't get hung up on that. The movie is not mind-blowing, it just provides closure to Jesse's story, and I was fine with that. That is all I wanted out of it.

Comment

The Laundromat was a fun little romp. The twist ending with the monologue was unexpected. It was what I expected: a good Netflix time killer with the right cast assembled for it. But it just seemed like it was missing something....
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              The Laundromat was a fun little romp. The twist ending with the monologue was unexpected. It was what I expected: a good Netflix time killer with the right cast assembled for it. But it just seemed like it was missing something....
                              IMO, it was a little flippant? But, that is also what I liked about it. It was an oddball style of delivery.

Comment

joker-violence

Comment

Working...
                                X