Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1001

Thread: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

  1. #381
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dominical, Costa Rica
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    I'm not suggesting it, I'm saying it's been reported

  2. #382
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    31,965

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Take it to the Reboot Association thread

  3. #383
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dominical, Costa Rica
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Kevin Feige and Kathleen Kennedy will produce a Star Wars feature

    Walt Disney COO Alan Horn said
    “We are excited about the projects Kathy [Kennedy] and the Lucasfilm team are working on, not only in terms of Star Wars but also Indiana Jones and reaching into other parts of the company including Children of Blood and Bone with Emma Watts and Fox. With the close of the Skywalker Saga, Kathy is pursuing a new era in Star Wars storytelling, and knowing what a die-hard fan Kevin is, it made sense for these two extraordinary producers to work on a Star Wars film together.”

  4. #384
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    32,632

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    The movie concept of Clue has a bar?

  5. #385
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,130

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    The Irishman new trailer: https://youtu.be/WHXxVmeGQUc

    💥!!!

  6. #386
    Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Lodge
    Posts
    34,812

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    The movie concept of Clue has a bar?
    To be certain, it's inferior to Murder by Death. But Tim Curry made it what it was, and without him the movie flops.

  7. #387
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dominical, Costa Rica
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Today's reboot/remake/sequel:
    up-chapter-2

    Just kidding

  8. #388
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    The Workers' Paradise
    Posts
    73,009

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    To be certain, it's inferior to Murder by Death. But Tim Curry made it what it was, and without him the movie flops.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Clue is way better than Murder by Death. If nothing else, Clue has Lee Ving.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

  9. #389
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,865

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Snowden:

    It's okay. Very sympathetic to Snowden, but then again, it's Oliver Stone. This is RIGHT up his alley.

    Good performances all around. Would watch again.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  10. #390
    If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At a Coffee Shop or out running
    Posts
    43,968

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    I watched Groundhog Day for the first time in awhile. Still great.

    Ned Ryerson! "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? Come on, buddy, Case Western High! Ned Ryerson — I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson — got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing again! Ned Ryerson — I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple of times until you told me not to anymore? Well?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

  11. #391
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dominical, Costa Rica
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    I watched Groundhog Day for the first time in awhile. Still great.

    Ned Ryerson! "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? Come on, buddy, Case Western High! Ned Ryerson — I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson — got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing again! Ned Ryerson — I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple of times until you told me not to anymore? Well?
    So...did you go pro with that belly-button thing?

  12. #392
    Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Lodge
    Posts
    34,812

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Clue is way better than Murder by Death. If nothing else, Clue has Lee Ving.
    FWIW - one summer in Houghton, two friends and I set out to watch a lot of questionable and famously bad films. Thanks to me, we gained access to a projector in a tiny theater in the CompSci building. We'd order a pizza, then walk over at 11p, get in with my ID, and watch a lot of unlauded movies on a semi-big screen just for the lulz. I distinctly recall one night where we watched a gay parody of "Not Another Teen Movie" (which was in itself a parody of American Pie), and towards the end where the fcking commenced a Chinese grad student strolled up to the glass, briefly observed, then wandered away, and we were like, "****, we probably need to get out of here."

    IIRC, that was the last week we abused my privileges.

    It's been a decade since I watched both of those movies. Maybe I need to order a pizza and relive the MTU years for a night to settle this.

  13. #393
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    The Workers' Paradise
    Posts
    73,009

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    FWIW - one summer in Houghton, two friends and I set out to watch a lot of questionable and famously bad films. Thanks to me, we gained access to a projector in a tiny theater in the CompSci building. We'd order a pizza, then walk over at 11p, get in with my ID, and watch a lot of unlauded movies on a semi-big screen just for the lulz. I distinctly recall one night where we watched a gay parody of "Not Another Teen Movie" (which was in itself a parody of American Pie), and towards the end where the fcking commenced a Chinese grad student strolled up to the glass, briefly observed, then wandered away, and we were like, "****, we probably need to get out of here."

    IIRC, that was the last week we abused my privileges.

    It's been a decade since I watched both of those movies. Maybe I need to order a pizza and relive the MTU years for a night to settle this.
    That grad student was John Yoo. It changed his life.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

  14. #394
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dominical, Costa Rica
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    In the most predictable event to ever hit Hollywood, Sony and Disney have made up. The 2021 Spiderman movie will be co-produced and Tom Holland's Spiderman will appear in at least one more MCU film.

  15. #395
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    The Workers' Paradise
    Posts
    73,009

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    In the most predictable event to ever hit Hollywood, Sony and Disney have made up. The 2021 Spiderman movie will be co-produced and Tom Holland's Spiderman will appear in at least one more MCU film.
    Ecclesiastes 10:19
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

  16. #396
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    43,845

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    In the most predictable event to ever hit Hollywood, Sony and Disney have made up. The 2021 Spiderman movie will be co-produced and Tom Holland's Spiderman will appear in at least one more MCU film.
    Oh good...Spidey gets to spend more time whining about Iron Man...oh and zero chance now that Spidey shows up in the Venom sequel.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  17. #397
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,868

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Oh good...Spidey gets to spend more time whining about Iron Man...oh and zero chance now that Spidey shows up in the Venom sequel.
    Like Venom was any good to begin with.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

  18. #398
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    43,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Like Venom was any good to begin with.
    I never saw it...but Marvel nixed Tom Holland showing up.

  19. #399
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,865

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    In The Shadow Of The Moon:

    Detective tracks a serial killer that kills every 9 years. I thought it looked interesting, but they forgot to mention the SCI-FI aspect of it. It was still okay, but not what I was looking for. It's meh. Terminator vs [plot point redacted as to not ruin a twist]. And there is one more twist to the twist at the end. Viewer shall take caution, so as not to blame me.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  20. #400
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    43,845

    Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

    I saw Ad Astra...yawn. The movie looks great, but it was slow and boring.

    Kepler will love it cause it goes nowhere and does nothing but **** if the characters dont stand around staring at nothing for minutes on end during almost every scene
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •