This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

Today's reboot: New Jack City by Warner Bros.

Comment

The trailer for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie.

https://deadline.com/video/el-camino...-paul-netflix/
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I mean I am gonna watch it...but I dunno something feels off.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I mean I am gonna watch it...but I dunno something feels off.
          Like how Aaron Paul looks way older than the six years since the series ended when compared to his mugshot shown on the TV?
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

But, if that was Walter White's voice at the end of the trailer, lookout.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Meh...the story ended I just am not sure I care enough about Jesse Pinkman to make this interesting.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Meh...the story ended I just am not sure I care enough about Jesse Pinkman to make this interesting.
                Same here. It was great, did what it needed to, I don't really need more, especially Jesse if anyone.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Adam Sandler can actually act (PSA: It's a RED BAND trailer NSFW)

Sandler seems to have gotten lots of good press with early screenings of this. Story seems sorta cliche: Degenerate gambler falls down a hole and his life starts to crumble around him. It's been no secret that Sandler wants to be seen as a serious actor, so I'm curious to see how this plays out.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Yeah I am gonna disagree with you on tht. If I hadnt known better I would have thought it was a Funny or Die bit
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Like how Aaron Paul looks way older than the six years since the series ended when compared to his mugshot shown on the TV?
                      Ya ever see what drug use does to a person's looks?

I can't wait. Besides the drug use, he has endured what has amounted to major psychological abuse by Walter. Lost 2 sig others, one who had a kid, who he really cared for. The guy is pretty much psycho, and now is out and about in the world? Hooboy.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Especially meth - JFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah I am gonna disagree with you on tht. If I hadnt known better I would have thought it was a Funny or Die bit
                          All I could think was that they must have wanted John Turturro but he wasn't available.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                            All I could think was that they must have wanted John Turturro but he wasn't available.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post

I can't wait. Besides the drug use, he has endured what has amounted to major psychological abuse by Walter. Lost 2 sig others, one who had a kid, who he really cared for. The guy is pretty much psycho, and now is out and about in the world? Hooboy.
                              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Especially meth - JFC.
                              If it's supposed to pick up *immediately* after the series ended like I read, then yes, that doesn't explain how in 15 minutes he aged six years.

I'm excited for it as well. Can't wait to stream it.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                If it's supposed to pick up *immediately* after the series ended like I read, then yes, that doesn't explain how in 15 minutes he aged six years.

I'm excited for it as well. Can't wait to stream it.
                                I'll prob watch it twice within a week. Once to take it in, and another time to pick up on any nuances. Which has been known to happen in this show.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X