Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well she was an overweight intern. And no offense but you arent exactly Mr. Feminist around here with your comments about female politicos and journalists
    None taken. To the extent I've posted sexist crap that's wrong and I apologize. We probably disagree sometimes on what constitutes sexism, but gratuitously body-shaming 20-something women to get the dummies to guffaw hopefully fits both our definitions.

And it isn't as if Rover doesn't constantly deploy that kind of en passant college sophomore "humor" in his hamfisted attempts to appear clever. He's a Mom's basement internet bully; it's just hard to see it sometimes because he's also such a pus-sy, and because 83% of the time he targets those we shed no tears for. But he's still a boob.
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-06-2019, 11:29 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      None taken. To the extent I've posted sexist crap that's wrong and I apologize. We probably disagree sometimes on what constitutes sexism, but gratuitously body-shaming 20-something women to get the dummies to guffaw hopefully fits both our definitions.

And it isn't as if Rover doesn't constantly deploy that kind of en passant college sophomore "humor" in his hamfisted attempts to appear clever. He's a Mom's basement internet bully; it's just hard to see it sometimes because he's also such a pus-sy, and because 83% of the time he targets those we shed no tears for. But he's still a boob.
      If I had a dollar for every weed reference he makes in response to most things I could buy off a politician.

Also the fact he’s so ignorant about marijuana.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        I thought Obamacare passed with zero republican votes. No one crossed the aisle.
        That's not true. There was a Republican in Louisiana who crossed the line to vote for it, because he saw it as a way to help his poor (as in actually, financially poor) district.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Srsly, dude?

She's achieved far more than you ever will with what I'm sure is your hot bod.

Your childishness truly knows no (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) scale.
          Handy beat me to it, but Hillary Clinton has accomplished more in a week than you have in a lifetime as well, and I don't recall you pulling any sexist punches over that.

Sometimes you make it too easy for me Kep.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Sure they do. Impeachment 100% is a political move. FFS it is a political action. (see broncos post) It also is being done before a coming election so it is being done for political purposes. You have to be naive not see that. Rube wants him Impeached but thinks since he wont be removed so it will have political ramifications. (not some crackpot theory btw)

They do jive...you just refuse to see it because Rube said it.
            I'm more worried about them looking like they're getting nothing done. And since they can't get any legislation done at all because of the Senate. Actual oversight is there only option. And so far their grade on oversight of the Trump Administration is a big fat zero.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              That's not true. There was a Republican in Louisiana who crossed the line to vote for it, because he saw it as a way to help his poor (as in actually, financially poor) district.
              For the first version, yes. For the version from the Senate, which would become the final version signed into law, he appears to have no longer been for it.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll887.xml
              http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Sure they do. Impeachment 100% is a political move. FFS it is a political action. (see broncos post) It also is being done before a coming election so it is being done for political purposes. You have to be naive not see that. Rube wants him Impeached but thinks since he wont be removed so it will have political ramifications. (not some crackpot theory btw)

Bulls**t. I have nothing against Rube and in fact like him quite a bit. It's a 'political' action in the arena in which it is enacted but the reasoning behind it is not political in nature if the charges being cited are legitimate. Stop treating people as if they're idiots, rufus-lite.

btw - I'm not even stating they have to impeach. But if they did it sure as hell would be warranted.

Comment

The DOJ is now launching an anti-trust investigation into automakers who agreed to follow the CA emission standards over the national ones.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Don't think this was shared here yet, but I love both the act itself and way they describe how in Pence's face it will be:

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Don't think this was shared here yet, but I love both the act itself and way they describe how in Pence's face it will be
                      This actually made me tear up a little.

Fight hatred and stupidity with love and intelligence. And snark.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        This actually made me tear up a little.

Fight hatred and stupidity with love and intelligence. And snark.
                        It’s beautiful. His side knows nothing but hate and fear. Like Jesus taught.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          There's a word for these people, roofie. They're called "idiots".
                          Well yeah. World's full of idiots. If the Democratic party wants those people to vote for them, then they need to offer them a reason to do so. Just saying "we're Democrats" ain't gonna cut it.

Sure, it may take a while to impeach him. But they certainly ain't pulling out all the stops to get the investigatory process started. Its almost like they don't really want to do it, they just want to talk about doing it.

Just like Democrats do.
                          Last edited by rufus; 09-06-2019, 02:10 PM.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            It’s beautiful. His side knows nothing but hate and fear. Like Jesus taught.
                            It really doesn't hurt that the flag is so lovely, too.

Might I suggest:

I also love this one:

Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Does not impeaching have any political ramifications? Or do those not matter, since they don't involve Republicans?

Like the Rube, you're presenting this entirely from the view of the Republican side. No other considerations matter
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Impeachment has nothing to do with the law. One could impeach on a legal decision. Or a legal case. Or a legal suspicion. Or because you don't like the way he ties his shoes.

I am joking, of course. Dump has neither the mental nor physical dexterity to tie his shoes.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X