Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Lucia Apologist

Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Mookie should click links. Links showed google maps compared to this. Experts said this was even odds of being a drone in Iranian air space.

Stolen from Fark:

If it wasn't 100% clear before, it's absolutely certain now that the CIA did not murder JFK. Because if they were in the POTUS-assassinating business Trump wouldn't still be here.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****ing ****. The mere tweet of this picture probably sent spy agencies around the world into overdrive:
    —analyzing resolution capability
    —date and time stamping to determine the spacecraft

He could have put that entire program that satellite belonged to in jeopardy. I’m still wondering how you can possibly do your job with intelligence and not involve the president in any meaningful way. Ever.
    We're in the back of an old woody station wagon with no seat belts, and a 10-year-old child is driving.

So Trump declined going to Poland to "stay home and monitor the hurricane," and today he whisked off to his golf course in Virginia for his two hundred twenty something visit to his golf properties.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Watch out for the wideness

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-31-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Hey, where's our North Dakota Super Security poster to tell us how this is nothing compared to a private e-mail that had the wrong code in the subject line and was downloaded to a still secured cell phone?

Waiting by his mailbox for a manilla envelope still?

Cam someone go drive past the lone tree in the state and go check on him?

Yep, still here

Hey, where's our North Dakota Super Security poster to tell us how this is nothing compared to a private e-mail that had the wrong code in the subject line and was downloaded to a still secured cell phone?

Waiting by his mailbox for a manilla envelope still?

Cam someone go drive past the lone tree in the state and go check on him?
    If I remember from the last half dozen times Trump gave away classified info to the Russians, Israelis and other fascists, the President can do whatever he wants according to him.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    For the Trumpers in Minnesota.

She's a true believer. You'll love her.
    Michelle Malkin is still relevant?

Of course, white supremacists have been known to made odd exceptions for Asian women.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Opposite Girl
    So Trump declined going to Poland to "stay home and monitor the hurricane," and today he whisked off to his golf course in Virginia for his two hundred twenty something visit to his golf properties.
    Well, now that it appears Mar A Lago will probably make it through this hurricane, he can go golf. You know he canceled his trip to Poland because it looked like Mar A Lago might suffer damage, not out of any other concern. So, now that Florida will not be slammed as bad as initially thought, he’s free to go play.

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Took a look at his Tweeter timeline for the first time in awhile this morning. JFC, he's gone beyond "storm" status. It's a deluge, mostly of retweets.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Watch out for the wideness

I assume, much like in Puerto Rico, this is their fault right?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Well, now that it appears Mar A Lago will probably make it through this hurricane, he can go golf. You know he canceled his trip to Poland because it looked like Mar A Lago might suffer damage, not out of any other concern. So, now that Florida will not be slammed as bad as initially thought, he’s free to go play.
    Good.
    He would have banked so much $$$$ with fed storm insurance....better now it will only get a wash

After seeing this tweet, I wish a bot was set up that took events every day that Trump did *anything* and then substituted Hillary's name in for his.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

1968 - Johnson faces McCarthy and then in mid March (1968!) Bobby enters the race. Johnson drops out, HHH enters, Bobby gets killed and HHH loses narrowly (Illinois tips to GOP - thanks to Dick Dailey) to Nixon.

2020 - nobody wants to challenge tD. My God! The man has more wounds than a bull in a ring. IF a strong contender runs against tD, he folds, but you need somebody who fights dirty (Bobby) and can give it as much as he/she can take it? And who won't antagonize the base.

Who ya got?

I got nobody. The clowns who ran in 2016? fuggettaboutit.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    1968 - Johnson faces McCarthy and then in mid March (1968!) Bobby enters the race. Johnson drops out, HHH enters, Bobby gets killed and HHH loses narrowly (Illinois tips to GOP - thanks to Dick Dailey) to Nixon.

2020 - nobody wants to challenge tD. My God! The man has more wounds than a bull in a ring. IF a strong contender runs against tD, he folds, but you need somebody who fights dirty (Bobby) and can give it as much as he/she can take it? And who won't antagonize the base.

Who ya got?

Anyone but the racist white supremacist they already got will antagonize the base. Maybe David Duke could give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Anyone but the racist white supremacist they already got will antagonize the base. Maybe David Duke could give it a shot.
    Rs got nobody they think is better.

Who ya got?

The GOP is Dump's party now. There is no future running against him, in politics and perhaps in life itself. You don't challenge a fuhrer.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The GOP is Dump's party now.
    And that is fitting. He is who they have become.

Internet Nutcase

Who ya got?

tD is what YOUR party wants. YOU are a member of the Trump party.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    tD is WHAT your party WANTS. YOU are a member of the Trump party.
    Modified this to better indicate where the emphasis should have been.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Thread Information