Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Look at Obama and look at Trump. One man's appearance changed while President. He aged. Like most of them do. More Gray hair, etc. Obama actually looks better now than he did as President? Why? The stress is gone. Now look at Trump. He hasn't changed at all since taking office. Nothing. The man works a 4 hour day and he doesn't care deeply about anything except his money and his fame.
    Well, Trump walks into a plastic mask to look more human each and every day. That face is the best his team could manage and still seem realistic.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

If they do hold the G7 at Doral, does Germany get to stay for free since DeutscheBank technically owns it?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump is the only thing in Dump's world. The rest of reality is just his projection for his enjoyment.
        Well, maybe Ivanka. But only cause he wants to fuk her.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Well, maybe Ivanka. But only cause he wants to fuk her.
          Ivanka is just more 3-dimensional Redtube, like Melania.

No person exists in Dump's world. Dump himself is not a person -- personhood implies you can look at yourself from the outside. Dump is just a centerpoint from which need emanates.

I wrote this all up in a piece on Kos about 9 months ago.
          Last edited by Kepler; 08-27-2019, 01:24 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://***********/hashtag/TrumpBedBugs

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                They have control. It's why certain acronyms are also banned.
                I think it had something to do with google’s Adsense TOS
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I think it had something to do with google’s Adsense TOS
                  That's why the linking of pics to various servers was banned/limited.

The language filters/censors were put in place because language was moving to some pretty nasty places around here, but they over did it and started filtering out words that have good use in meaningful conversations, but the mods at the time were worried those words could either be misused in objectionable ways.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Yes, because no one understands his inherent greatness.
                    All true genius is never realized in their own time.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Persecution is part of NPD (sorry for the armchair diagnosis -- I am perfectly comfortably with this one). Any criticism feels like a Tremendous Wrong.

Dump really believes he has a 90% approval rating nationwide, heck, worldwide. He believes his greatness is self-evident. You have to imagine an infant's infinite self-absorption -- a human being with no "self" in the sense of a questioning intellect, but only an insatiably will than wants things.

Dump is the only thing in Dump's world. The rest of reality is just his projection for his enjoyment.
                      I find it different to say he has NPD than to say he has dementia. People who see doctors sometimes dont get diagnosed correctly with dementia so some clown on Twitter sure as heck aint gonna be able to do it. Trump has been the posterboy for NBD since he destroyed the USFL.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        She may go down as the worst first lady of all time. Sad. She didn't have to be dragged down by her husband, but she let it happen anyway.
                        Not much she could really do about it. It isnt like she cold stop him from being a disaster and she certainly couldnt divorce him. She is a Trophy Wife her job is to stand there and make him look less pathetic. I am not sure that is even possible at this point

There is no doubt the person most mad this clown won the Presidency is her...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Not much she could really do about it. It isnt like she cold stop him from being a disaster and she certainly couldnt divorce him. She is a Trophy Wife her job is to stand there and make him look less pathetic. I am not sure that is even possible at this point

There is no doubt the person most mad this clown won the Presidency is her...
                          The best revenge would be to hook up with Justin Trudeau and then make Trump raise Fidel Castro's grandson. (I choose to believe the rumor!)

KDR

Comment

Does he think PR is conjuring up and summoning these storms?
                            No more aid for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              No more aid for you!!

They're not Americans. Stop giving them money.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                No more aid for you!!

Will islands in the Caribbean every stop seeing hurricanes?! Who could have predicted this?!

Also, of no surprise, the $92B number is bull****.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X