Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Ok, it seems this headline is being deceptive or it's really poorly written.

Further clarified here:
    https://www.uscis.gov/news/fact-shee...-manual-update

They're still guaranteed the right to be citizens if they're born to a US citizen, they just can't use the overseas residence as a "US location". There used to be two ways to acquire citizenship, this basically requires you to do one and eliminates the second.
    This article has the document. It is a puclication aimed at the military. You have to apply in the name of your child before their 18th birthday. What the efffff?
    https://taskandpurpose.com/military-...j6-Vwbpe6ahgKA

Comment

Didn't read really far back. I couldn't find any reasoning behind this move. This is one more reason to get out if you have plans for a family. Don't they have retention problems in both the Military and Foreign Services already?

(I think they stay up at night to think up totally stupid things to do)

Comment

So with the clarification the rule is a white child is automatically a citizen but an adopted brown one isn't. That makes sense given the "morality" of this administration and its voters.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Yeah, what a nice FU to servicemen.
          We so love our armed services. Support the troops!!!
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            But Draft Dodgin' Donnie looooooves the military.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              But Draft Dodgin' Donnie looooooves the military.
              He sure does. He's making sure that our fine soldiers aren't at home banging their wives all day when they could be out shooting the browns. Because if any pu**y is going to be grabbed, Donnie's going to be the only one doing it.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President."
                Whenever Trump uses a superlative, he's lying. Also when he doesn't use a superlative.
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Meanwhile, Trump has asked for a review of the $250 million dollars earmarked by Congress for the increase in US military assistance in the Ukraine to fend off Russia.

Why is this a story? Because while it's being "audited," the money CANNOT be spent, and there is an expiration of September 30th on the funding...

Why on Earth could Donnie be slow-walking this for?

*edit* Whoops, Rogie beat me by three minutes.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    He sure does. He's making sure that our fine soldiers aren't at home banging their wives all day when they could be out shooting the browns. Because if any pu**y is going to be grabbed, Donnie's going to be the only one doing it.
                    The little boys are fighting, they have left us all behind
                    The little boys are dying to preserve our way of life
                    It's our patriotic duty to make sweet love tonight
                    C'mon, little girl

See, these lonely, lonesome ladies they don't ignore me any more
                    All these lonely, lonely ladies knock knocking on my door
                    I'm the only game in town and it's so easy to score
                    Now I know why dirty old men are always pushing for war

Comment

Brain drain to own the libs.

https://twitter.com/foxjust/status/1...780034560?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Ok, it seems this headline is being deceptive or it's really poorly written.

Further clarified here:
                        https://www.uscis.gov/news/fact-shee...-manual-update

They're still guaranteed the right to be citizens if they're born to a US citizen, they just can't use the overseas residence as a "US location". There used to be two ways to acquire citizenship, this basically requires you to do one and eliminates the second.
                        So you are saying random blogger clickbaited a headline...color me shocked

People really need to vet the sources of these articles more.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          So you are saying random blogger clickbaited a headline...color me shocked

People really need to vet the sources of these articles more.
                          Military Times and a couple of other sources the Service people use are all carrying it including the document and the quotes from the person who held the presser.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Meanwhile, Trump has asked for a review of the $250 million dollars earmarked by Congress for the increase in US military assistance in the Ukraine to fend off Russia.

Why is this a story? Because while it's being "audited," the money CANNOT be spent, and there is an expiration of September 30th on the funding...

Why on Earth could Donnie be slow-walking this for?

*edit* Whoops, Rogie beat me by three minutes.
                            But nope, not a Russian puppet.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

****it.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X