Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

No I dont think it means anything...but come on that is funny Pretty sure I am polling higher than Yang
    I'm pretty sure Congress is polling higher than Yang.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    God that's funny, though.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    See, people don't just want free stuff.

Tell me again how North Carolina is in play? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Tell me again how North Carolina is in play? Lol.
    Because, you pessimistic putz, in spite of how much we Upper Midwest lefties love to needle the South, people my age and younger keep moving to Asheville, Raleigh/Durham, and Charlotte. Sooner rather than later they're going to outnumber the rednecks, and there's nothing the Goopers are going to be able to do about it.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Lucia Apologist

Honestly, I think Bolton was gored because trump doesn’t want war as much as he wants to be plastered all over the media making a peace deal. Literally with anyone. We’ve already seen him pull back on war with Iran at the last minute. At heart he’s still just a gigantic p-ssy.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Honestly, I think Bolton was gored because trump doesn’t want war as much as he wants to be plastered all over the media making a peace deal. Literally with anyone. We’ve already seen him pull back on war with Iran at the last minute. At heart he’s still just a gigantic p-ssy.
    There's that. There's also the fact that he and Bolton both have farking gigantic egos, and we all know there's only enough room for one man's ego in this White House.

Bolton's firing was predictable the day that he was hired. Remember it was revealed that Dump didn't even want to bring him in at first. He literally had issues taking advice from a dude with a 'stache.

I'Ve AVOIDED WAR! Look at how great a peacekeeper I am! I make deals to keep the peace! The best!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Lucia Apologist

There's that. There's also the fact that he and Bolton both have farking gigantic egos, and we all know there's only enough room for one man's ego in this White House.

Bolton's firing was predictable the day that he was hired. Remember it was revealed that Dump didn't even want to bring him in at first. He literally had issues taking advice from a dude with a 'stache.
    I heard somewhere that Bolton was literally walking around with a note on a binder that said something like “50,000 troops in the gulf”. The guy was too ****ing crazy for trump.

Edit: it was 5,000 to Columbia back in January. He didn’t even try to hide it.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Because, you pessimistic putz, in spite of how much we Upper Midwest lefties love to needle the South, people my age and younger keep moving to Asheville, Raleigh/Durham, and Charlotte. Sooner rather than later they're going to outnumber the rednecks, and there's nothing the Goopers are going to be able to do about it.
    Sooner or later they are going to get old

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I heard somewhere that Bolton was literally walking around with a note on a binder that said something like “50,000 troops in the gulf”. The guy was too ****ing crazy for trump.

Edit: it was 5,000 to Columbia back in January. He didn’t even try to hide it.
    Somebody fired a rocket into the Embassy compound in Kabul overnight.

Where's John?

But did they get the power back quickly??

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...overy-efforts/

Happy 9-11!

Oh dumpy

Never Forget!

18 years ago today Canadians opened their doors and hearts to Americans in our time of need. As airspace over the United States was closed flights from all over the world were diverted to Canada. The town of Gander (pop 9600) took in 34 commercial and four military flights with over 6700 people.

This week we have seen that in their hour of need people cannot count on America to open our doors to help them. Instead we'll call you names, kick you off boats and send you back to your flattened homes.

It makes one wonder... The next time we need help will the Canadians still open their doors to us? But of course they will. Canadians aren't vindictive, petty *******s.

It worked in Oregon and Washington and Maryland and Colorado and New Mexico and Nevada and Virginia.

It will work eventually in North Carolina and Georgia and Arizona and Texas.

Californians and New Yorkers graduate Stanford and Princeton and get jobs in Dumbf-ckistan to exploit the local cheap labor and resources. A sh-t ton of their tier B high school classmates move down to take the jobs in the new industries they create and build houses for $300k which would have cost them $800k back home. Gradually the intelligence and income needles climb. Civilization works its way into the backwaters. Eventually the tipping point is reached and the state moves from red to blue.

It can go in reverse, too. If a state collapses the smarties leave and the dummies remain to scrabble in the dirt. Ohio, soon Pennsylvania. Maybe Michigan.

But that state rep was right: education keeps producing more smarties and gradually Homo Americanus gets smarter and more informed and by definition more liberal.
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-11-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    It worked in Oregon and Washington and Maryland and Colorado and New Mexico and Nevada and Virginia.

It will work eventually in North Carolina and Georgia and Arizona and Texas.

Californians and New Yorkers graduate Stanford and Princeton and get jobs in Dumbf-ckistan to exploit the local cheap labor and resources. A sh-t ton of their tier B high school classmates move down to take the jobs in the new industries they create and build houses for $300k which would have cost them $800k back home. Gradually the intelligence and income needles climb. Civilization works its way into the backwaters. Eventually the tipping point is reached and the state moves from red to blue.

It can go in reverse, too. If a state collapses the smarties leave and the dummies remain to scrabble in the dirt. Ohio, soon Pennsylvania. Maybe Michigan.

But that state rep was right: education keeps producing more smarties and gradually Homo Americanus gets smarter and more informed and by definition more liberal.
    Based on 2016 it appears the latter is happening faster than the former.

Antarctica and Greenland will be tropics by the time the flip actually occurs.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Two thoughts:

1) I've read that Bolton spends a lot of time playing footsie with the Beltway Bob's of the national media, and that makes sense as the press he's been getting the last few days is mind boggling. "Bolton’s departure “removes one of the last constraints on Mr. Trump’s sense of the possible in world affairs,” writes the New York Times." -from NBC (article is behind a paywall). I'm sorry, but did I just see that Bolton is a source of realistic and well thought out foreign policy? Yikes.

2) Not bent out of shape or enjoying a moral victory over NC special election. It is what it is. When trying to win over a district that's been in one party for decades (since JFK's term in this case) sometimes it takes several cracks at it before you break through. The GA special election with Ossoff comes to mind, who lost a similar close election but Dems then picked it up the following election. Keep fighting it out in seats like this and make them competitive.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Thread Information