Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bolton fired via Twitter
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Is he going to name Jared in his place?

Comment

"Too crazy for Bolton." Huh.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          John Bolton fired via Twitter
          The announcement was made via twitter. The firing was done internally.

THANK GOD HE'S GONE!!
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Is he going to name Jared in his place?
            Pat Buchanan
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              The announcement was made via twitter. The firing was done internally.

THANK GOD HE'S GONE!!
              Lol. Not according to Bolton. According to him Trump is lying again.

Pompeo is now more powerful. That's not any better.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Pompeo is now more powerful.
                There is no other power in Caligula's court than the demented pig in his slop.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I can picture the meeting when he got turfed unfolding like this:

Chump: John, a lot of people in my adminstration don't see eye to eye with your suggestions, so I have to let you go.

Bolton: Now hold on Mr. President, I understand that some of my ideas are a bit radical, but -

Chump: (cuts him off) If only. Problem is your suggestions are too tame.

Bolton: Umm...whaaaa???

Chump: Yup, no room for moderates in my cult. Collect your last paycheck and get out.

(Bolton gets up and slowly backs out of the room).
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I can picture the meeting when he got turfed unfolding like this:

Chump: John, a lot of people in my adminstration don't see eye to eye with your suggestions, so I have to let you go.

Bolton: Now hold on Mr. President, I understand that some of my ideas are a bit radical, but -

Chump: (cuts him off) If only. Problem is your suggestions are too tame.

Bolton: Umm...whaaaa???

Chump: Yup, no room for moderates in my cult. Collect your last paycheck and get out.

(Bolton gets up and slowly backs out of the room).
                    Another case of your imagination straying incredibly far from reality, Chump lacks the balls to directly fire someone.

Comment

Pastor hits back after inadvertently coming under fire from Donald Trump

Mr Trump meant to mention ABC World News reporter Jonathan Karl in a tweet criticising his reporting of his response to hurricane relief efforts.

Instead he mentioned Rev Jonathan Carl, a pastor from Kentucky.

Rev Carl wrote an open letter to the president explaining how the consequences of his tweet made him feel.

"Although I was an accidental casualty caught in the cross-fire of your 'lightweight' tweet, your attack was very purposeful and hurtful," he said.

"Our words overflow from our hearts and can quickly evidence the health or sickness of our souls. Your heart must be in a dangerous place to have such a consistent flow of defamation and disrespect towards so many."

He also urged the president to be slow to tweet, apologise more, choose kindness and exercise humility.

"It is wonderful that you want to communicate frequently with your constituency and the world. Exercise self-control and be more patient and selective with your correspondence," he said.

"You called an experienced reporter a 'lightweight'. Let's be honest, you are a lightweight too. We all are.

"God is the only heavyweight who knows it all and gets it right all the time. That should keep things in perspective for all of us. You are not the ultimate Commander-In-Chief. May we all be reminded of our national motto, 'In God We Trust' and be more faithful to Him."

Rev Carl signed the letter: "Sincerely, Jonathan Carl, A Lightweight Husband, Father, Pastor, and Latest Trump-Tweet Casualty."

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        Another case of your imagination straying incredibly far from reality, Chump lacks the balls to directly fire someone.
                        See, I picture him running his administration like that stupid reality show, where he gets off on telling people "You're fired." He probably even has it filmed like he's still doing The Apprentice.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          See, I picture him running his administration like that stupid reality show, where he gets off on telling people "You're fired." He probably even has it filmed like he's still doing The Apprentice.
                          Because I can never stop sharing this link...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            It's been established he never fires them himself because he's such a coward. He sends his chief of staff to do it or he just leaks it like a little b-tch.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              "Too crazy for Bolton." Huh.
                              Bolton just bailed cause he couldn't get his Iran invasion.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Bolton just bailed cause he couldn't get his Iran invasion.
                                If that's true the should have hung on. When Dump drops into the 30s he's going to need war fever.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X