Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    JUST IN: President Trump defended his administration's move to rollback Obama-era energy efficiency standards for lightbulbs: "I'm not a vain person...But I look better under an incandescent light than these crazy lights that are beaming down."
    Which means the crazy lights beaming down are better...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Comment

Almost as impressive as the Russians elevating one of their assets to President of the United States
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Almost as impressive as the Russians elevating one of their assets to President of the United States
          I still don't think they expected that. It was just a nice bonus to the goal of completely *ing up American politics to their favor: splitting the country up into different factions, maybe to the point of no return.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

NYT is saying the following in their article:

The decision to extract the informant was driven “in part” because of concerns that Mr. Trump and his administration had mishandled delicate intelligence, CNN reported. But former intelligence officials said there was no public evidence that Mr. Trump directly endangered the source, and other current American officials insisted that media scrutiny of the agency’s sources alone was the impetus for the extraction.
            So, who do we believe? Maggie Haberman’s bedbug-infested employer, or CNN?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              NYT is saying the following in their article:

So, who do we believe? Maggie Haberman’s bedbug-infested employer, or CNN?
              "No public evidence."

I'd say a little Column A, a little Column B. If ANYTHING about the spy was compromised, you have to pull them. HAVE TO. Public, private, doesn't matter. You get them out.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I still don't think they expected that. It was just a nice bonus to the goal of completely *ing up American politics to their favor: splitting the country up into different factions, maybe to the point of no return.
                They probably did not anticipate that people would fall for the emails and Benghazi stuff, but the foundation had already been built by Scaife et al. over the last 25 yrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Doesn't matter, that's where we are. With another of theirs as leader of the Senate.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Christian in Chief was in full mode last night. All us leftist non-believers aren't worth voting for and Trump has done many many things for religion.

Good article on why white women should be voting for Trump.

https://www.wgbh.org/news/national-n...h-evangelicals

Complementarianism is a theological view, held by some Evangelicals, stating that women don't have the same level as authority or divine rights as men, Price said. This view contributed to how Evangelicals voted in the 2016 election, he added.

"Within the movement of Evangelicalism, which has a number of different Christian denominations within them, there's still a strand of complementarianism. If one is a complementarian, than you can't even conceive of having a woman president," he said. "So in that sense, there's a disconnect in terms of a gender dynamic within the social culture of Evangelicalism, vis-à-vis their complementarianism," Price said.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Good article on why white women should be voting for Trump.
                      There is a woman at my work who opposed Hillary because "the Bible says women should be subservient to men so making a woman president is an attack on Christianity."

I said (backing away towards the door, soothingly) that yes I could understand that as a theoretical qualm and she said, "no, I mean specifically. That's what the people pushing Hillary on us are doing. They are trying to destroy our faith."

There's nothing you can do with somebody like that. They have checked out of the Hotel Reason for good.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Fair Warning: Gangs from the Bahamas are on the way. Expect death and destruction here in the US.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Fair Warning: Gangs from the Bahamas are on the way. Expect death and destruction here in the US.
                          You can tell when people are bad because God helpfully color-coded them. Just ask Cain.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            You can tell when people are bad because God helpfully color-coded them. Just ask Cain.
                            Yes. Thank God for color coding.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Well played.

I can't wait for the time to come when the Russians no longer find trump useful. He better take to wearing gloves before he grabs a doorknob.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                And God also gave us a means to protect ourselves against these bad people by bestowing the right to have gunz. It all makes so much sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X