Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I agree that while the outcome might be right, the actions assessment is based upon isn't reliable.

I recall one a few weeks back where Tom Joseph said the shoulders and head moving backwards was involuntary; to me, it appeared he was reacting shocked to a bit of news given to him.

It's a mix of actual problems (leaning hard on the podium for long stretches for balance) and natural reactionary responses.
    The Air Force Academy video was the one that blew my mind.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And for the record, I meant that he makes a compelling case that something is wrong with the man and he needs a full, public psych workup by an independent doctor.

Anything specific like PSP (whatever that is, I’ll take WW’s word on this) is obviously a stretch.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        And for the record, I meant that he makes a compelling case that something is wrong with the man and he needs a full, public psych workup by an independent doctor.

Anything specific like PSP (whatever that is, I’ll take WW’s word on this) is obviously a stretch.
        He should have health reports/checkups, but he's surrounded by yes-men, that's the issue. I really hope it's just physical. As much as I hate Trump, I don't put him in the same class as some other past world leaders, only because I think his mental health affects his thinking at this point.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'll add. Trump was NOT good at the beginning. However, now, whatever is going on upstairs has taken over. Before: he was deliberate, manipulative. Now...I think it's mostly (for a lack of better phrase) muscle memory. It's his past habits/etc just dictating. He's not making really conscious decisions.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Hopefully no one with a brain believes armchair diagnosis; I however pay attention to the account for the videos. Man does not look or sound well, and he already was the unhealthiest non drinker I’ve ever seen
            I dont doubt he has mental impairment or that he is mostly cheeseburger at this point...but that has nothing to do with some guy on Twitter trying to make himself important because he is able to use medical terms and random videos to play doctor.

Dementia isnt why Trump is what he is...Trump is scum who might just happen to have dementia. Tom Joseph is a hack.

The fact that liberals latch on to this(not you) is pathetic especially when they lost their [bleep] over the "Hillary Fainting" videos that lead to armchair diagnosis in 2016. It is full on hypocrisy.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Before: he was deliberate, manipulative.
              No, he really wasn't.

He was always a toddler galloping face first into the furniture while his adoring throng told him what a big, smart, good boy he was.

This is all Dump has ever been. To say he has changed is only to say the way you see him has changed.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I dont doubt he has mental impairment or that he is mostly cheeseburger at this point...but that has nothing to do with some guy on Twitter trying to make himself important because he is able to use medical terms and random videos to play doctor.

Dementia isnt why Trump is what he is...Trump is scum who might just happen to have dementia. Tom Joseph is a hack.

The fact that liberals latch on to this(not you) is pathetic especially when they lost their [bleep] over the "Hillary Fainting" videos that lead to armchair diagnosis in 2016. It is full on hypocrisy.
                This is such a false equivalency. Good lord. One case was a video of a woman fainting, once. The other is a series of increasingly alarming signs that trump is losing his faculties. The drunk meandering down paths unable to walk a straight line, the slurring of words, increasingly unstable mental presence, doesn’t know what time it is, confusing locations, etc.
                Code:

Comment

Extreme narcissism, combined with laziness and limited intelligence, can lead to some pretty irrational and/or dangerous conduct, but we've known that about him since before the election. You add the stressors of the Presidency, where your every move is rightfully questioned, and it's bound to get even stranger.

We are fortunate to have WW and uno for consult on medical and legal matters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    I'll add. Trump was NOT good at the beginning. However, now, whatever is going on upstairs has taken over. Before: he was deliberate, manipulative. Now...I think it's mostly (for a lack of better phrase) muscle memory. It's his past habits/etc just dictating. He's not making really conscious decisions.
                    bs
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Extreme narcissism, combined with laziness and limited intelligence, can lead to some pretty irrational and/or dangerous conduct, but we've known that about him since before the election. You add the stressors of the Presidency, where your every move is rightfully questioned, and it's bound to get even stranger.

We are fortunate to have WW and uno for consult on medical and legal matters.
                      You don’t see a downward trend?
                      Code:

Comment

And don’t even go there with the stress of the job. For most presidents, sure. But this guy works 4-6 hours a day. He golfed more in his first year than Obama in eight.

Plus there’s the fact that he doesn’t take this seriously. Most are molded by the office. They understand the importance of every word they speak. Trump doesn’t. He thinks this is a game. There is no stress because there’s no consequence.

Edit: Autocorrect changed golf to fold..
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-27-2019, 08:52 AM.
                        Code:

Comment

You don’t see a downward trend?
                          In a strange way we see very similar behavior around here. Think about instances where a single poster has been under attack, legitimately or not legitimately, it doesn't matter. There is bit of a siege aspect to it where the poster is fending off posts from many sources.

It's been my observation that when that happens, the single poster's posts can sometimes become more erratic, and his or her positions more extreme.

I don't think that has anything to do with the poster developing dementia or any other mental infirmity. It's really more of a defense mechanism that causes the lashing out.

My guess is that there is a bit of that with Trump. I think we're seeing similar behavior.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            In a strange way we see very similar behavior around here. Think about instances where a single poster has been under attack, legitimately or not legitimately, it doesn't matter. There is bit of a siege aspect to it where the poster is fending off posts from many sources.

It's been my observation that when that happens, the single poster's posts can sometimes become more erratic, and his or her positions more extreme.

I don't think that has anything to do with the poster developing dementia or any other mental infirmity. It's really more of a defense mechanism that causes the lashing out.

My guess is that there is a bit of that with Trump. I think we're seeing similar behavior.
                            The problem with this theory is I don't believe Dump feels under attack. I think he's completely insulated by his yes men and his courtiers and by Fox & Fiends. Occasionally a criticism reaches his ears and he reacts as if it is a bizarre anomaly. He literally does not know anything. He's a 71-year old infant with no idea there is a world outside the range of his farts.

I agree with dx about stress. Dump has no conception of the responsibilities of the job because he has no ability to take responsibility. He is a maw ever in the present, like a one-celled organism. All he does is eat junk food and excrete tweets. There is no tension in his life. There is no awareness or self-reflection. His Maslow pyramid is flat above the Ego.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-27-2019, 08:58 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Look at Obama and look at Trump. One man's appearance changed while President. He aged. Like most of them do. More Gray hair, etc. Obama actually looks better now than he did as President? Why? The stress is gone. Now look at Trump. He hasn't changed at all since taking office. Nothing. The man works a 4 hour day and he doesn't care deeply about anything except his money and his fame.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is such a false equivalency. Good lord. One case was a video of a woman fainting, once. The other is a series of increasingly alarming signs that trump is losing his faculties. The drunk meandering down paths unable to walk a straight line, the slurring of words, increasingly unstable mental presence, doesn’t know what time it is, confusing locations, etc.
                                No one case was a woman fainting...the other is some guy posting at best vague videos that MIGHT show something and running away with conclusions that are a joke. I am sorry but the "compelling argument" is nothing more than a BS house of cards and the Left is latching on to it because it backs up their own thoughts.

I know False Equivalency is the Term Du Jour these days but you are stretching more than Tom Joseph with that one. If you watch random videos of ANYONE you can find signs of something. You are all just doing "Zebra Diagnosis" on a guy you hate because he is a clown. What Tom Joseph and his Twitter Disciples dont seem to grasp is there are other explanations for everyone of his conclusions...they just dont make him into a Twitter Icon.

Trump is an uncoordinated, fat moron. That doesnt mean he has dementia it means he is a loser like the incels who voted for him. If he hadnt inhereted a bunch of money he would be one of them.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X