Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

So....I too am seeing the meltdown by Chump over the last few days and I'm thinking either 1) this is another step in his steady decline into dementia - sorta like when Reagan blew off being Prez to watch old westerns in the last couple of years of his 2nd term, or 2) something big is about to drop, like he's losing a court case to reveal his taxes, and he needs to distract the sheep like media from covering a real story.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      So....I too am seeing the meltdown by Chump over the last few days and I'm thinking either 1) this is another step in his steady decline into dementia - sorta like when Reagan blew off being Prez to watch old westerns in the last couple of years of his 2nd term, or 2) something big is about to drop, like he's losing a court case to reveal his taxes, and he needs to distract the sheep like media from covering a real story.
      I love this account

Comment

"Ooops". https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...gram-hoax-meme

Secretary Rick Perry, the man tasked with overseeing America's vast nuclear arsenal in his capacity as head of the Department of Energy, fell victim to a hoax on Instagram on Tuesday.

In what is essentially the Instagram version of forwarding a chain email, the former Texas governor, 69, reposted a screenshot of a message falsely claiming the social media company was changing its privacy policy and would make public all users' posts, including deleted messages. It also suggested the company could somehow "use your photos."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I’ve tried warning people and no one cares that much.
          Your dementia is apparently more advanced than the man whom you said you would have voted for had you voted.

Comment

Comment

Denmark: this weeks squad or scaramucci

Comment

I’ve tried warning people and no one cares that much.
                Did you try warning people that we need to raise taxes back to what they were before 1960 and that since then our non-military spending has grown normally for a western nation but our revenue collection has excused the rich, thus causing an enormous national debt and all the problems that go with having obscene wealth inequality?

Did you try warning that our defense budget is literally 9 times -- 900% -- too large?

Because until then you are just being a useful idiot for the Republicans' Two Santa Clauses strategy and advocating starving the nation of necessary good spending (education, social welfare, investment) in order to feed the parasitic .01%.
                Last edited by Kepler; 08-21-2019, 01:04 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm still not 100% in on dementia being the driving cause of his actions. Some antics, like this one (pointing to the sky/'chosen one'), still appear to be just "narcissistic a**hole" and "cranky old guy yells at cloud."

That being said, Jesus H. Christ GOP'ers, reign him the fu** in!
                  Last edited by aparch; 08-21-2019, 01:08 PM.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Denmark: this weeks squad or scaramucci
                    Back on the NATO kick again? Old man is going back to his hits when the new material falls flat.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And another GOP vote in danger.

A New Jersey man’s car crash allegedly led police to his cache of drugs, weapons and Nazi paraphernalia, the Justice Department announced Tuesday.

In late July, according to a criminal complaint filed earlier this month, police were extracting Joseph Rubino, 57, from a car crash when they observed, “among other things, various firearms and ammunition” inside the vehicle.

So they got a search warrant and went through the car — where they allegedly found various guns, sawed-off shotgun barrels and brass knuckles — and then got a search warrant for his house, where things grew much worse for Rubino.

Police allegedly uncovered handguns, rifles, shotguns, a grenade launcher, multiple kilograms of cannabis, hundreds of cannabis vape cartridges, numerous pot edibles, and around 70 grams of what police believed was methamphetamine.

And that’s before accounting for the Nazi gear. The DOJ said police found clothing and bumper stickers with the “SS Bolts” — a common symbol in the white power movement — and a document “purporting to be an instruction manual for owning a slave.”
                      CPAC's gonna be noticeably smaller next year. And that's not counting the loss of revenue as Fox News viewers and National Review subscribers are incarcerated.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 08-21-2019, 01:12 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And a third thing... (because my post count isn't high enough already)

Remember back when Flaggy claimed that the Dems saw Obama as a "savior" and "Christ like?" Irony that his "not a globalist" hero Trump is a self-titled son-of-God.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Did you try warning people that we need to raise taxes back to what they were before 1960 and that since then our non-military spending has grown normally for a western nation but our revenue collection has excused the rich, thus causing an enormous national debt and all the problems that go with having obscene wealth inequality?

Did you try warning that our defense budget is literally 9 times -- 900% -- too large?

Because until then you are just being a useful idiot for the Republicans' Two Santa Clauses strategy and advocating starving the nation of necessary good spending (education, social welfare, investment) in order to feed the parasitic .01%.
                          I think the unfortunate thing is folks don’t want to hear the truth. We collectively need to pay more and spend less, but obviously easier said than done. I agree that the wealthy should carry most of the burden.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I think the unfortunate thing is folks don’t want to hear the truth. We collectively need to pay more and spend less, but obviously easier said than done. I agree that the wealthy should carry most of the burden.
                            But your guns right?
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

bs
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                But your guns right?
                                I’m on record as saying I’d give up my guns for a balanced budget.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X