Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The problem with this theory is I don't believe Dump feels under attack. I think he's completely insulated by his yes men and his courtiers and by Fox & Fiends. Occasionally a criticism reaches his ears and he reacts as if it is a bizarre anomaly. He literally does not know anything. He's a 71-year old infant with no idea there is a world outside the range of his farts.

I agree with dx about stress. Dump has no conception of the responsibilities of the job because he has no ability to take responsibility. He is a maw ever in the present, like a one-celled organism. All he does is eat junk food and excrete tweets. There is no tension in his entire life. There is no awareness or self-reflection. His Maslow pyramid is flat above the Ego.
    Maybe. I don't think he feels that any of the criticism is warranted or true, that is for certain. But given the volume of tweets or statements that he makes in response to unflattering tweets, articles, news programs, etc..., he is certainly aware people are saying bad things about him. If he truly does think that he isn't lying, that he's the greatest president of all time, blah, blah, blah, that probably makes the attacks all the more vexing for him.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      No one case was a woman fainting...the other is some guy posting at best vague videos that MIGHT show something and running away with conclusions that are a joke. I am sorry but the "compelling argument" is nothing more than a BS house of cards and the Left is latching on to it because it backs up their own thoughts.

I know "False Equivalency" is the "Term Du Jour" these days but you are stretching more than Tom Joseph with that one. If you watch random videos of ANYONE you can find signs of something. You are all just doing "Zebra Diagnosis" on a guy you hate because he is a clown. What Tom Joseph and his Twitter Disciples dont seem to grasp is there are other explanations for everyone of his conclusions...they just dont make him into a Twitter Icon.
      Yeah. And that explanation is Trump is an *******. Always has been. Always will be. I hope Melania is proud of her choice of DNA for her son.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The problem with this theory is I don't believe Dump feels under attack. I think he's completely insulated by his yes men and his courtiers and by Fox & Fiends. Occasionally a criticism reaches his ears and he reacts as if it is a bizarre anomaly. He literally does not know anything. He's a 71-year old infant with no idea there is a world outside the range of his farts.

I agree with dx about stress. Dump has no conception of the responsibilities of the job because he has no ability to take responsibility. He is a maw ever in the present, like a one-celled organism. All he does is eat junk food and excrete tweets. There is no tension in his life. There is no awareness or self-reflection. His Maslow pyramid is flat above the Ego.
        Sure he does. Go back and read his tweets he feels the whole world is out to get him...except those that he says think it is unfair. Christ he lashes out at Faux because their polls dont say what he wants them to say.

Trump believes he is being persecuted...he says it almost daily.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          If he truly does think that he isn't lying, that he's the greatest president of all time, blah, blah, blah, that probably makes the attacks all the more vexing for him.
          I have no doubt he thinks he's the greatest, smartest, most handsome, most virile, most funny, most athletic person who has ever lived.

Dump combines the insipidness of the silver spoon child with the delusion of the mentally impaired. That is what he has always been. The amazing thing is that 60 million Americans not only couldn't figure that out but were completely conned into buying it.

This tragedy has been instructive in this regard: past events showed American conservatives have no brains (Reagan) or morals (Cheney). But Dump demonstrates that they have no commons sense. Any marginally intelligent child ought to be able to identify Dump as a fake.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Yeah. And that explanation is Trump is an *******. Always has been. Always will be. I hope Melania is proud of her choice of DNA for her son.
            This about sums it up

From accounts that have been coming out since he won...the way he is acting now is how he has been acting for years. The difference was he could craft the narrative about himself better because NBC or the NYTimes or the Post were in on the game. Now there is no hiding the fact that he is a walking cliche NY d-bag with an awful combover, no skills and massive ***** envy. It was a badly kept secret 20 years ago and now it is there for everyone to see front and center.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Sure he does. Go back and read his tweets he feels the whole world is out to get him...except those that he says think it is unfair. Christ he lashes out at Faux because their polls dont say what he wants them to say.

Yes, because no one understands his inherent greatness.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This about sums it up

From accounts that have been coming out since he won...the way he is acting now is how he has been acting for years. The difference was he could craft the narrative about himself better because NBC or the NYTimes or the Post were in on the game. Now there is no hiding the fact that he is a walking cliche NY d-bag with an awful combover, no skills and massive ***** envy. It was a badly kept secret 20 years ago and now it is there for everyone to see front and center.
                I tried to explain to everyone he was playing Celebrity Apprentice while running for President. I feared the public would fall for it (a public that drools over reality TV). And sure enough, here we are. He's STILL PLAYING THE GAME. STILL. And he will NEVER stop playing it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Persecution is part of NPD (sorry for the armchair diagnosis -- I am perfectly comfortably with this one). Any criticism feels like a Tremendous Wrong.

Dump really believes he has a 90% approval rating nationwide, heck, worldwide. He believes his greatness is self-evident. You have to imagine an infant's infinite self-absorption -- a human being with no "self" in the sense of a questioning intellect, but only an insatiably will than wants things.

Dump is the only thing in Dump's world. The rest of reality is just his projection for his enjoyment.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    She’s nothing but an opportunistic whore, I think she’s fine with her choices although she gets dreamy eyes every time she sees Trudeau

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      She’s nothing but an opportunistic whore, I think she’s fine with her choices although she gets dreamy eyes every time she sees Trudeau
                      She may go down as the worst first lady of all time. Sad. She didn't have to be dragged down by her husband, but she let it happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        She’s nothing but an opportunistic whore
                        We prefer the term Entrepreneur.

Every woman who has bartered herself for wealth from the beginning of time is Melania. Prostitution is at the heart of it, sure, but you might as well call every American wife married between 1900 and 1980 a "whore," too.

The choice is find another term or strip "whore" of all pejorative sense. She's a business woman, just like every one of our great-grandmothers, grandmothers, and mothers. The trade was sex for money. So it goes.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          You don’t see a downward trend?
                          Yeah, I do.

While we all knew he was never wearing any clothes, I'm not sure we knew his peenys was that shriveled.

Btw. I move the moderators to take ***** off the censor list. It's a biological term, fcs.
                          Last edited by burd; 08-27-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Yeah, I do.

While we all knew he was never wearing any clothes, I'm not sure we knew his peenys was that shriveled.

Btw. I move the moderators to take ***** off the censor list. It's a biological term, fcs.
                            ****, *****, *****, and ******* should all be taken off the list.

I don't think Mods control that, though. I think it's part of the basic engine that structures the site, or it's the decision of the host.

Amazingly, **** is on the list, as if this was 1880.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-27-2019, 11:15 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              ****, *****, *****, and ******* should all be taken off the list.

I don't think Mods control that, though. I think it's part of the basic engine that structures the site, or it's the decision of the host.
                              They have control. It's why certain acronyms are also banned.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                They have control. It's why certain acronyms are also banned.
                                s-t-f-u!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X