Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    From the nyt:

Breaking News: The federal budget deficit is growing faster than expected and will top $1 trillion next year, as President Donald J. Trump considers more spending.
    $12 trillion through 2029
    https://thehill.com/policy/finance/458232-deficits-to-exceed-12-trillion-through-2029-cbo
    Mitch will come barreling out of recess to cut social security and Medicaid
    I’ve tried warning people and no one cares that much.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

And of course: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ssions-1470635

Contrary to Trump’s claims, one study found that the White House plan would cost consumers hundreds of billions of dollars and force car buyers to pay an extra $3,300 per vehicle — on average — in base prices and fuel purchases. Trump’s plan would also boost oil production by 320 billion gallons, according to the Consumer Reports study.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

From the nyt:

Breaking News: The federal budget deficit is growing faster than expected and will top $1 trillion next year, as President Donald J. Trump considers more spending.
        https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...rough-2029-cbo
        As was the plan.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

President Donald Trump said he can cut taxes by indexing capital gains to inflation without congressional approval, a move the White House has been considering for months that would largely benefit the wealthy.

“We’ve been talking about indexing for a long time,” Trump told reporters at the White House on Tuesday. “And many people like indexing and it could be done very simply. It could be done directly by me.”
          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...thout-congress

Yay. He's going to reduce rich people taxes again. What a superstar.

**** labor.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            You warn people about the party you support?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              As was the plan.
              Yep. Another hamstrung Democratic President coming up.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

From the nyt:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...rough-2029-cbo
                While proposing more tax cuts for corporations.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                And the motive...

Trump’s plan would also boost oil production by 320 billion gallons, according to the Consumer Reports study.

Comment

They might as well buy us, they already owned us.

the Premier of Greenland (Kim Kielsen) is considering buying the US back.

In a (clearly snarky) statement, Kielsen pointed out that Leifr “The Lucky” Eiríksson was the first European to settle America, and as a consequence Greenland has a prior claim on the country. “So it’s only natural for the Greenlandic nation to get USA back.”

Asked about the price, the prime minister said that they haven’t decided on a specific price yet, but that the vast debt of the US would be taken into consideration. And if Trump is included in the deal, then the price would be even lower.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    They might as well buy us, they already owned us.
                    rotflmao

Comment

And another one.

Federal authorities say they arrested a Florida truck driver in Indianapolis just days before he planned to shoot people at a church in Memphis, Tenn.

Thomas Matthew McVicker, 38, was planning to "shoot up" a church in Memphis on Thursday, according to probable cause affidavit filed Friday in the U.S. District Court of Southern Alabama.

Before he could act on his threats, the FBI and Indiana State Police arrested McVicker in Indianapolis on Friday, said Chris Bavender, a spokeswoman for the FBI in Indianapolis.

He appeared for an initial hearing on Monday, Bavender said.

This is the latest case of men being arrested around the country after indicating they wanted to carry out a mass shooting.

If this keep up there won't be any Republican voters left by Election Day.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

OH look, he’s calling another woman nasty. He’s the only one allowed to say no.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...tThaBaU55R_zg0

Comment

LOL:

“She’s not talking to me, she’s talking to the United States of America. You don’t talk to the United States that way.”
                          No, she's talking to you. You're the only one dumb enough to want to do that. And we're all cool with her saying that to you.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

jfc x 5,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              No, she's talking to you. You're the only one dumb enough to want to do that. And we're all cool with her saying that to you.
                              She's talking to him and his voters. I'm with her. They can go f-ck themselves.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Then act like you care and do some good. Call your senator or congressperson and tell them to stop this bull****. He’s gonna try and ram through more tax breaks for the rich. And then don’t vote for any republicans in the election.
                                Stop thinking about guns and start thinking about everything else

Comment

Working...
                                X