This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Out conference also had a Trojans, but since we weren't lame we didn't make condom jokes about them.

We did however release white mice with a painted non-permanent "M" in the Edina lunchroom. Security was much more lax back then.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      My high school athletic conference had both Trojans and (game)Cocks. You do the math....
      There was some HS in MN, and they played the Bemidji Beavers, and Moorhead Spuds. Their T-shirts after beating Bemidji, but before playing the Spuds?
      "We licked the Beavers, now we want Moorhead!"
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Bemidji is the Lumberjacks. May have been some other high school, though.

This all reminds me of a great Fargo newspaper headline from a quite some time ago, though.

"Fertile woman dies in Climax."
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

This all reminds me of a great Fargo newspaper headline from a quite some time ago, though.

I remember hearing about that headline. Classic!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

That quote was a topic 45 years ago.

Comment

• @JulieCareyNBC The 12 year old Springfield girl who alleged she was attacked on her school playground by 3 white boys who cut her dreadlocks has now admits it was a false allegation. Amari Allen & her family met with school officials this morning to tell them & apologize. @nbcwashington
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I mean. He's not wrong.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They're quite lucky it was only a crowbar and not a boomstick...

Comment

You know how I know the push to rehash everything in today's standards has nuked the fridge?

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/02/76608...under-scrutiny
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

F Nike

From FB

Meet Allyson Felix she was dropped by @nike after getting pregnant and has just beaten the Usain Bolt record for world titles 10 months after having a c-section. What an absolute QUEEN. I hope you’re eating some deep-filled humble pie @nike.
                        When will companies finally realise that women give birth to babies, not their brains or their ability
                        #ihadababynotalabotomy #pregnantthenscrewed
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Allyson Felix has been a favorite if mine for quite some time. This is disappointing.

Comment

20. Rest in Power, Elisha.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Life's rich pageant

Comment

Founders Brewing plays dumb, claims not to know black employee is black.

If I wasn't done with them before, definitely done now.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X