X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    And what I'm suggesting is don't call it a lifestyle. I constantly hear "I disagree with the lifestyle you chose." Lifestyle makes it sound like I made a choice. I didn't.

I don't doubt you're an ally, but I need you to learn our language.
    It is not a choice. You also have to learn that the language is also a learning process for us, too. We will make mistakes, and learn from them.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      I'm running with the most common term here. If you want to doubt my intentions, go ahead. Be "that person." I am a supporter for equal rights through and through.
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-05-2019, 10:58 PM.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

(image not available)

Edit: you fixed it.

Instead of slamming, ask questions.

Obviously, my opinion misfired, despite its true nature. HOGPILE! Step back, ask what intent is, then decide.
        Last edited by The Rube; 11-05-2019, 11:03 PM.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

(image not available)

Edit: you fixed it.

Instead of slamming, ask questions.

Obviously, my opinion misfired, despite its true nature. HOGPILE! Step back, ask what intent is, then decide.
          Dude, we all know what you're doing. This isn't Fox. Either fess up or slink away.

It's a college hockey board. This isn't GOP derpland. You can't get away with the LCD sh-t.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And Rube, if you don't want HOGPILE! to happen next time, write with clarity.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Dude, we all know what you're doing. This isn't Fox. Either fess up or slink away.

It's a college hockey board. This isn't GOP derpland. You can't get away with the LCD sh-t.
              And what am I doing? Do tell.

I *thought* my hint at the alternative (the mouth breathers fight to their literal death) was clear enough, and it wasn't. I was incorrect.

Comment

Bah, never mind. If I misunderstood then so be it.

This morning I feel good enough to even tolerate Rover! On, Virginia!
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  This morning I feel good enough to even tolerate Rover! On, Virginia!
                  Must be some powerful stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    Must be some powerful stuff!
                    Oxycodone is a hell of a drug.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I always like it when Rube says he supports equal rights "through and through", but can't be bothered to vote for candidates who support those rights. Presumably because he's a purist and most of said candidates are too liberal in other areas.

Comment

Haven't voted in quite a while, b/c I hate 'em all, for the most part.
                        Total cop out. They're not all the same.

Comment

“We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”

Comment

Rube not voting is probably a good thing lol.

Comment

Haven't voted in quite a while, b/c I hate 'em all, for the most part.
                              bsabsvr
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Rube not voting is probably a good thing lol.
                                Yeah, this. He’s conservative on nearly everything it seems.

Edina update: the GOP backed school board candidates lost. A few parents are now getting enrollment forms for breck and Blake.
                                One conservative woman actually just posted” maybe our president wouldn’t act this way if he wasn’t being bullied everyday”

Comment

Working...
                                X