This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Folks, I don't think I can stay on the same planet as this guy.
    https://www.theonion.com/i-think-people-could-have-been-a-little-more-sympatheti-1819584872?utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

I hope he's got some pretty damming evidence for those accusations...

Not going to hold my breath though.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

"Rock and Roll is the music of the devil!"

It's good to see Brazil has moved into the 1960's. He's going to lose his mind when he hears rap music...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          "Rock and Roll is the music of the devil!"

It's good to see Brazil has moved into the 1960's. He's going to lose his mind when he hears rap music...
          I know when I hear "Layla" I want to kill someone.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            The Clash’s White Riot is usually a nice pick me up...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Every time you hear it, does it knock you to your knees?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Every time you hear it, does it knock you to your knees?
                No, it eases his worried mind.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

**** off india

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50641606

Comment

Fox News: "N****** Moving Into Cape Cod. Somehow Paid Cash And Not On Credit."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I've seen complaints about that article elsewhere, but to me it's a pretty dry description. Now the comments section...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• MV is not cape cod..... and colored folks be vacationing there for decades. Like north Atlanta in the summer
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Obviously a major culture difference between here and there, but it seems like their social structure is lagging about 100 years behind ours from this side of the fence. You are the class you're born into and anyone above you can basically do what they want with you and get away with it...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            What do you expect? It's not like she's a man or anything.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Obviously a major culture difference between here and there, but it seems like their social structure is lagging about 100 years behind ours from this side of the fence. You are the class you're born into and anyone above you can basically do what they want with you and get away with it...
                              In some things. In others, they're ahead. Trans people have been understood in India for centuries whereas here in Dumbf-ckistan they're murdered by "values voters."

Cultures don't rank order. India actually gives a sh-t about the poor, for example. They don't do much about them because they're still digging their way out from under colonialism and their political structures are controlled by extractive capitalism and the corruption of the rich, but the people recognize poverty is beyond a person's control as opposed to the social Darwinist barbarism of American culture.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                I've seen complaints about that article elsewhere, but to me it's a pretty dry description. Now the comments section...
                                It was in my recommended articles list this morning and it just felt to me while reading it like it was Fox News checking the box for "daily rant about Obama."
                                Last edited by aparch; 12-05-2019, 02:17 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X