Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dx, take note!
    On it!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Anyone see the video of the marathon runner slapping the reporter’s butt on live TV?

Dude was identified by the Twitter mob in an hour or two. Not going to be a good day for him.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Anyone see the video of the marathon runner slapping the reporter’s butt on live TV?

Dude was identified by the Twitter mob in an hour or two. Not going to be a good day for him.
        I saw a link to the article, didn't watch the video.

Seriously, what was he thinking? I wouldn't even think to do that to my female *friends* much less a stranger. Of course, my female friends would probably deck me, so......
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I have. He deserves whatever he gets.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              no bra!!!! nicey
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

Are you just posting randomly to threads now?
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Are you just posting randomly to threads now?
                    Chicken Little is as Chicken Little does.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Sorry, I mis-called it the Stars and Bars. I meant to refer to the Battle Flag. The Stars and Bars is not the flag we're all thinking of, the Stars and Bars was a cheap knockoff of the US Flag.

You will forgive my mistake, though, I am not the level of deep historian as those who claim their fascination with the Battle Flag only has to do with their deep and abiding love of Confederate history.
                      You're not very well spoken.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        You're not very well spoken.

That's delicious
                        Code:

Comment

One wonders what Tucker's point is on any subject. What a deplorable human being.

Comment

Good God, what a tool.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-debt-n1099681

The University of Phoenix and its parent company have agreed to pay $50 million in cash and cancel $141 million in student debt to settle allegations of deceptive advertisement brought by the Federal Trade Commission.
                              How in the **** did this happen on Betsy's watch? I thought she had their back?

Comment

So the runner who groped a reporter on live TV? Banned from that race permanently, and now charges have been filed against him.

And the kicker? He's a youth minister at his church.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X