Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    It IS never. Have to fix the person shooting it first. Whether that be mental health or just irresponsibility, that's a case-by-case.
    None of these ****s should have guns in the first place. Fixing the person doesn't matter if they can and do have easy and ready access to a god **** arsenal.
    Guns first...nothing changes at all without that.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      It IS never. Have to fix the person shooting it first. Whether that be mental health or just irresponsibility, that's a case-by-case.
      We know a lot more about guns than we do about the mysteries of the human brain. The fact is, it is impossible to fix what might be wrong with some people's brains. Medical science hasn't progressed that far yet. We CAN do something about the guns though. I guess people like you will find that there is an acceptable level of slaughter so we can preserve the second amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        We know a lot more about guns than we do about the mysteries of the human brain. The fact is, it is impossible to fix what might be wrong with some people's brains. Medical science hasn't progressed that far yet. We CAN do something about the guns though. I guess people like you will find that there is an acceptable level of slaughter so we can preserve the second amendment.
        Incorrect. I acknowledge that we cannot fix people 100%, but we can also take precautions. It's not black and white. There is a lot of gray. There is no acceptable level of slaughter. We have to work within certain confines, though. I'm all for full extensive background checks, mental health, ban the mods to guns, red flag laws. Will it stop everything? Nope. Will it help? Yep.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Jfc
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Jfc
            Your concern is duly noted
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Your concern is duly noted
              As is your lack of concern.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                As is your lack of concern.
                Sure. Go join Scooby and rufus in the corner that is named "not paying attention."

Comment

Sure. Go join Scooby and rufus in the corner that is named "not paying attention."
                  Sorry...we are done with "fixing" everything else. Fix the guns...then we'll talk.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Sorry...we are done with "fixing" everything else. Fix the guns...then we'll talk.
                    I listed what I believe is possible. For those who are for "banning all the guns" keep dreaming. Not gonna happen, not feasible. Talk to me when you want to be realistic, and harsh, at the same time.

Comment

I listed what I believe is possible. For those who are for "banning all the guns" keep dreaming. Not gonna happen, not feasible. Talk to me when you want to be realistic, and harsh, at the same time.
                      Not one person has said to ban all guns. Not one. But if you won't even start with a ban on high capacity weapons designed to do nothing but kill people...there is no point.
                      All this other **** is cosmetic.
                      Start banning the so called assault rifles. It has happened before.
                      Good guys with guns are a myth...no one ever needs these weapons.
                      We have had mass shootings in open carry states and have now had one against police by one man who could never have passed a background check (cue the criminals don't follow laws crowd) but still managed to hole up and wound multiple people trained to deal with the situation. Or at the very least...trained more than some joe schmoe off the street looking to accentuate his manhood.
                      Your whole "start small" shtick is over...no more. Go big...go bold and end this crap in this country.
                      This is the only place it happens...and it's because we allow a mass propensity of guns. Period.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You must have missed the point on banning all mods on guns. Just saying. That would include add-ons to maximize clips.

Edit: and this is the only place this happens because of our culture. Not available guns. We bring a knife to the fight, the other person brings a gun. Get it?

Comment

You must have missed the point on banning all mods on guns. Just saying. That would include add-ons to maximize clips.

Edit: and this is the only place this happens because of our culture. Not available guns. We bring a knife to the fight, the other person brings a gun. Get it?
                          Such a weak excuse. Our culture is not so different that the rest of the "civilized" world has maybe a dozen of these shootings combined...we have more than 250 in 2019.
                          Again...mods...clips...small.

Ban the weapons. Period. We've done it before. It canand should be done again.
                          Small measures are thoughts and prayers...they do nothing.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Our culture is not so different?

Lololololol.
                            We are the epitome of "bigger better faster more." And I don't recall any gun being sold to the public with a 100 round clip. That's separate. Keep on with your narrative and try to catch that cloud.

Comment

Keep on with yours that everything else but guns are the problem.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Incorrect. I acknowledge that we cannot fix people 100%, but we can also take precautions
                                Yes. Like not let them have guns. Especially ones that can fire off multiple rounds per second, and have large capacity magazines.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X