Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Crenshaw really should have just retired after the Pete Davidson thing when he a lot of goodwill, rather than continue to serve and run his mouth and make it clear what a dip**** he is.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Crenshaw really should have just retired after the Pete Davidson thing when he a lot of goodwill, rather than continue to serve and run his mouth and make it clear what a dip**** he is.
    Every Republican is a dip**** nowadays. By definition.

If you want to shoot someone Maine is the place to do it: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/09/...ng-sentencing/ This absolutely makes my blood boil. There was a case a few months ago where a boater ran over and killed a woman while violating a bunch of boating regulations and only received a small fine.

Hoooooly Fu**. She was shot on her own property by a hunter who admitted he had no idea of his target and was only shooting "at movement" from a different property? And he's only getting nine months and probation?

Was he expecting to get permission to cross onto her property to recover said "deer"?

No kidding about boiling blood. Mine is rising as well after reading that.

Never Forget!

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Hoooooly Fu**. She was shot on her own property by a hunter who admitted he had no idea of his target and was only shooting "at movement" from a different property? And he's only getting nine months and probation?

Was he expecting to get permission to cross onto her property to recover said "deer"?

I remember when I was in college there was a case in or around Bangor of a hunter who shot and killed a woman in her garden. He admitted he never saw a deer, just that he saw a "flash of white" and fired. The woman was wearing white gardening gloves.

He was acquitted at trial.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Was it general hospital or Santa Barbara that had a dude wearing an eye patch who was named Patch?

Soaps were the best

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    I remember when I was in college there was a case in or around Bangor of a hunter who shot and killed a woman in her garden. He admitted he never saw a deer, just that he saw a "flash of white" and fired. The woman was wearing white gardening gloves.

I really hate humanity some times.

I was taught to know my target at all times when handling a firearm. Unbelievable.

This makes me want to push for FOID cards and firearm safety training refreshers for everyone who owns (or wants to own) a firearm.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

One of Rube's responsible gun owners.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

I read a story on that case a few years ago and my takeaway was that it most likely was cold blooded murder. The hunter’s story made no sense at all.

I have no doubt in the more recent case it was a genuine accident, but the guy should still get a decent amount of time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Crenshaw is only a Rep, btw. And he's trying to be the right-wing AOC with his Twitter presence.
    He’s also really really dumb. Last week he was arguing now voted should count equally and the cow states need to have their outsized reputation.

The new Kevin Sorbo movie is going to be rockin'!!

*edit* Another trailer, and more details:

Last edited by aparch; 09-04-2019 at 09:01 PM.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    The new Kevin Sorbo movie is going to be rockin'!!
    Wolverines!!!

..."As a society, we’ve become more tolerant, and this new law will make sure that no matter their personal beliefs, those who sell guns can’t refuse a firearm purchase simply because the buyer has a history of violence or other red flags,” said Abbott...
    https://www.theonion.com/inclusive-n...mpression=true

Internet Nutcase
    Not needed in Maine. Any unimproved land is de facto public use unless specifically posted otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    Not needed in Maine. Any unimproved land is de facto public use unless specifically posted otherwise.
    Thank you for the clarification!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

There have been many corporate reorganizations as a result of "hunting accidents".

Internet Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    I read a story on that case a few years ago and my takeaway was that it most likely was cold blooded murder. The hunter’s story made no sense at all.

I have no doubt in the more recent case it was a genuine accident, but the guy should still get a decent amount of time in jail.
    That case in Hermon was a woman in her backyard yelling and waiving to try to warn hunters they were near her house. Apparently she was waiving white mittens. The guy that shot her was acquitted. Both cases of irresponsible hunters shooting at targets they couldn’t identify with 100% certainty. Neither got the punishment they deserved.

Should get something much closer to the maximum for manslaughter and be banned from owning firearms for life.

Opposite Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Was it general hospital or Santa Barbara that had a dude wearing an eye patch who was named Patch?

Soaps were the best
    Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yeah, there's a ton of hurdles to go through. It's so ****ing hard to avoid background checks.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/2195417001/
    I didn't say a ton. I said some. And I'm for background checks, deep ones, on ALL sales. Try again.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Also, per this previous page, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE EFFING SHOOTING AT.

In other words, rufus, you are a moron troll.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information