Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

:Lamar Miller possible torn ACL.

FFL Drafts are blowing up everywhere as we speak.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't follow the NFL until the 1st week... Luck wasn't hurt, was he? He was supposed to be the Colts #1, right?
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        I don't follow the NFL until the 1st week... Luck wasn't hurt, was he? He was supposed to be the Colts #1, right?
        He was injury-ridden, and just said, "That's enough."

Smart decision. He has his money, and so far, his long-term health.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Has not played at all so far. Injured calf in the spring and diagnosed with high ankle issue recently (what mookie just quickly reads).
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Luck's father Oliver is commissioner and CEO of the XFL.

Just gonna leave this riiiiiiiiiiiight here.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              He was injury-ridden, and just said, "That's enough."

Smart decision. He has his money, and so far, his long-term health.
              Not as much "injury-ridden" as opposed to "swiss-cheese OL for 7 years left him with gravel for a ribcage and now they ****ed up his legs too".

Seriously, the Colts has Manning and Luck for 20 years and have one SB to show for it. That's bull****. They've waster two generation talents. And I'm a Redskins fans, I know about borderline-murdering players on your team. If I'm saying it, the Colts must be seriously ****ing **** up. Contract them. Give, like, I dunno, Sacremento a team or something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Luck rests up and gets his proper headspace back, Brady retires at the end of the year, tHoodie pulls Luck out of retirement.

Book it. Because we can't have nice things.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Luck rests up and gets his proper headspace back, Brady retires at the end of the year, tHoodie pulls Luck out of retirement.

Book it. Because we can't have nice things.
                  I got you your extra tinfoil that you asked for........

Comment

Indianapolis is not taking this well...

I'm going to expect at least 7 IndyStar articles about this on my feed a day for most of the season.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Do the Colts even have another QB on the roster?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Do the Colts even have another QB on the roster?
                        Jacoby Brissett. I think he was supposed to start the season anyway.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Rumors already starting with Indy initiating trade talks for Eli Manning
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Good for Luck. No use forcing yourself to play after your body has thrown in the towel regardless of your age. The fact that this sticks it to to whiny, classless Colts? All the better! They'll probably now push for a rule that every team's starting QB needs to retire so they aren't at a disadvantage.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Rumors already starting with Indy initiating trade talks for Eli Manning
                              So a further downgrade?
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                So a further downgrade?

Comment

Working...
                                X