Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    All of which he did when he was a Steeler or a Raider...
    Do you know something I don't? Because I don't remember hearing any rape allegations before he signed with the Patriots...
    Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 09-16-2019, 11:09 AM.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I find it hard to believe the Steelers didn't know anything about this.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Do you know something I don't? Because I don't remember hearing any rape allegations before he signed with the Patriots...
        No. He doesn't.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

The reaction that AB is only demonized now that he's a Patriot is the single most Boston thing I've ever seen. It has all the character traits of Bostonians: paranoid, whining, fragile, parochial, entitled, self-absorbed.

We have reached Peak Boston*. Everything subsequent will be denouement.

* This is Peak Spiritual Boston. Peak Historical Boston was reached in 1775. The city ceased to be of any significance afterwards and is now regarded, when thought of at all, as Charleston South Carolina except with worse racism.
          Last edited by Kepler; 09-16-2019, 11:30 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            On ticapnews knows the depths to which he'll excuse a Patriots player who's slated to play in a position of need for the team.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It has all the character traits of Bostonians: paranoid, whining, fragile, parochial, entitled, self-absorbed.
              Why didn't you tell me you're a native Bostonian? All these things are a perfect description of yourself, no?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                On ticapnews knows the depths to which he'll excuse a Patriots player who's slated to play in a position of need for the team.
                I don't give a crap about football anymore. The whole league can die in a fire.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                You mean the team with a rapist quarterback? Nah. They were clueless.

I know that he did all these things when he was on other teams. He is accused of rape in 2017 and 2018. Was he a Patriot? Nope. It becomes public (and a second accuser has come forward) after he signs with the Patriots.

There are plenty of scumbags in the league. He's one of them. The Patriots were insane to sign him. But it is strange that these allegations come out and people start to care after he signed with the Patriots. Does this ever come out if he had stayed with the Raiders?

Just another episode of the new NBC hit show Law and Order: NFL

Comment

Roethlisberger out for the rest of the year.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Women in convenience store restrooms throughout the White Trash South relax.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      If that's the case its more like Roethlisberger done for good. He looked wooden and disinterested in the Pats game even before the injury. Is he really going to rehab and try to come back at age 38 next year when his team is still dealing with the same problems its had over the past decade (incompetent coach, can't defend against any half way decent QB, etc).

Comment

If we're spitting hairs here, the allegation is from a former personal trainer. The misconduct happened in 2018. That was well before he signed with New England. The NFL likes to play dumb though, so who knows if Pittsburgh or Oakland were aware of his off field activities
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          If that's the case its more like Roethlisberger done for good. He looked wooden and disinterested in the Pats game even before the injury. Is he really going to rehab and try to come back at age 38 next year when his team is still dealing with the same problems its had over the past decade (incompetent coach, can't defend against any half way decent QB, etc).
                          I'm willing to bet that the elbow issue started during week 1. The team reported that he'd been complaining of elbow issues all week.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            If we're spitting hairs here, the allegation is from a former personal trainer. The misconduct happened in 2018. That was well before he signed with New England. The NFL likes to play dumb though, so who knows if Pittsburgh or Oakland were aware of his off field activities
                            I read a great Comment someplace when the story broke: "100% certain the Patriots knew. 100% certain the Raiders didn't."
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              So we're not allowed to think the team he is currently on are scum for signing him when its hard to fathom they didn't know? We're supposed to retroactively hate on 2 teams hes not currently on for not knowing sooner? Thats some BS. This isn't because it the Patriots, its because it literally came out the day after he signed. The Patriots had a choice to make after they signed him on whether or not he should play this week. I'm sure if the Pats wanted him to go on the Commissioner's Exempt list he would have.

The NFL seems to regularly have horrible optics on many things, especially when it comes to violence against women. I'm not sure I agree with suspending him or putting him on that list until the NFL has met with the accused since currently this is a civil matter.
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Such a fanboy......
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X