Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Poor bastahd part 2. Oh the irony!!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/p...9mI/story.html
    Not poor bastid at all...hope it's a nice long suspension.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Not poor bastid at all...hope it's a nice long suspension.
      Damage Control - report!!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oney-grab/amp/
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Seeing some alleged emails AB sent to accuser...this is going to be ugly either way.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No criminal charges?

(Not that that delegitimizes her accusations)
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              No criminal charges?

It's new, details have to be investigated, etc etc. Part of me says "money grab," but then part of me also says "should have done this last week with his bigger contract, so there is truth there," then another part of me says, "he's still friggin' rich."
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Oh my ****ing god that’s great

I’m literally in tears
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  so let's see how "the patriot way" works now.....
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Commissioner's exempt list. jmo
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      No criminal charges?

its not the accusers call on criminal charges...let’s not forget that
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

In the "huh, ain't that a pity" file: Tyreek Hill is out for a few weeks with a shoulder injury.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'm inclined to give the woman the benefit of the doubt although if she does indeed have texts of him begging for forgiveness it would be nice if that came out. Regarding the Pats/NFL I'm not sure there's anything they can do at this point. Brown is entitled to due process like anybody else even if he is a self centered jerk. That changes if he's charged with anything, and I am a little confused as to why this is a civil suit instead of a criminal complaint.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            In the "huh, ain't that a pity" file: Tyreek Hill is out for a few weeks with a shoulder injury.
                            A friend of mine has Hill, A. Brown and Melvin Gordon on his fantasy team. I told him he doesn't need to draft better players, he needs to draft better people.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              I'm inclined to give the woman the benefit of the doubt although if she does indeed have texts of him begging for forgiveness it would be nice if that came out. Regarding the Pats/NFL I'm not sure there's anything they can do at this point. Brown is entitled to due process like anybody else even if he is a self centered jerk. That changes if he's charged with anything, and I am a little confused as to why this is a civil suit instead of a criminal complaint.
                              Can be suspended with pay.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Commissioner's exempt list. jmo
                                Putting players on the exempt list over a civil complaint (not a judgement and not a criminal anything) is a pretty dangerous precedent, isn't it?

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                its not the accusers call on criminal charges...let’s not forget that
                                But it's the accuser's call to file a police report or not, and it appears that hasn't happened here.

I'm not much of an NFL fan anymore and will do my best to keep my Patriots bias aside. AB drives me nuts but the league's collective meltdown to the Patriots signing him has given me a ton of entertainment the last few days. That said, I don't know what to make of this. I believe we should believe all accusations of the sort - at the least believe them enough to investigate thoroughly. But I also believe in due process for the accused as well.

This is a crap situation. It seems are options are:

1. He's a rapist piece of garbage.
                                2. She's extorting him.
                                3. Both.

All three of those are terrible.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X