Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    For those of you who are a member of AMC A-List or Stubs and have an AMC theater near you, the chain will be showing an NFL game on Sunday afternoons this season. No admission, but you have to book through their app and you agree to spend at least $10 on food. Sounds like a great deal! Smitty's here was showing the Patriots games and packing two theaters every week. Unfortunately they got a cease and desist order a couple years ago. There is a major drawback to the AMC deal though, buried in the fine print. Local teams are excluded. So if you're in, say, Minneapolis, you can either stay home and watch the Vikings or go to AMC and catch a game between two random teams. That doesn't seem to be a winning formula.

Great in theory but can't see how it is going to work in reality.
    A second run theater did that years ago for NFL Playoffs, made bank, so they were glad to pay any fees. Place was always packed, there was even a line for about an hour before the games. No regular season, for reasons you mentioned.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      For those of you who are a member of AMC A-List or Stubs and have an AMC theater near you, the chain will be showing an NFL game on Sunday afternoons this season. No admission, but you have to book through their app and you agree to spend at least $10 on food. Sounds like a great deal! Smitty's here was showing the Patriots games and packing two theaters every week. Unfortunately they got a cease and desist order a couple years ago. There is a major drawback to the AMC deal though, buried in the fine print. Local teams are excluded. So if you're in, say, Minneapolis, you can either stay home and watch the Vikings or go to AMC and catch a game between two random teams. That doesn't seem to be a winning formula.

Great in theory but can't see how it is going to work in reality.
      Would be good during their bye or weeks playing Thur, Monday or Sunday night.

Comment

Antonio Brown: lololololol

What an azz.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Raiders better not release him.

No ffffffffffffff way
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He's never heard 'practice what you preach'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HGYq2B2uT/
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

The only thing I get out of this is that the NFL players union is barely a union.

I know this isn’t news. But a team should be able to just void contract language.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Raiders better not release him.

No ffffffffffffff way
                And they release him.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  And they release him.
                  Do the Pats sign him?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Do the Pats sign him?
                    I would not be surprised. KFAN in MPLS was speculating that earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      The only thing I get out of this is that the NFL players union is barely a union.

I know this isn’t news. But a team should be able to just void contract language.
                      should?
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Do the Pats sign him?
                        No one should. **** him.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Patriots or he goes to the XFL and brings JOHNNY along for the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            No one should. **** him.
                            +1
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Per Spotrac

Antonio Brown’s $1M signing bonus was actually two $500,000 workout bonuses that required he attend at least 85% of the offseason program. He didn’t, so he’s already lost $500k. If he’s released prior to Week 1, he’ll leave Oakland with $0 cash earned, & $0 dead cap.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                                Patriots or he goes to the XFL and brings JOHNNY along for the ride.
                                JOHNNY was made for the XFL but I'll bet he's in a perpetual coke stupor by now.

Kap should go be XFL GOAT* and make the NFL owners look like dunces.

* I mean it's gonna last, what, 3 weekends?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X