Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    When you became a Bills fan. And why 1986? Jim Kelly wasn't that amazeballs before that.
    Ya 86 he should have liked Bears, Redskins, Giants, etc.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      When you became a Bills fan. And why 1986? Jim Kelly wasn't that amazeballs before that.
      No, but I had read about him, and saw him play in college as a (very) young'n. One of the few exceptions from "The U" that I liked. Total stand up guy. Followed him as much as I could in the USFL.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Steelers WYTS in the running for best so far. I mean, it's 99% "Western-PA-is-racist", but they drive the point home very well.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Steelers WYTS in the running for best so far. I mean, it's 99% "Western-PA-is-racist", but they drive the point home very well.
          I was driving home from an Ithaca hockey weekend and stopped in central PA at a convenience store for gas and some snack food. Waiting to pay I saw the six guys who are always congregated at every hick store who never buy anything or move and apparently live there and have been friends since kindergarten, and I caught them in media res: "you know what the NFL stands for, right? N-ggers For Life!" Haw haw.

We were all white and male in the store so I'm sure they were "it's just us here..."

Hey, guess what? I did not use that as a Teachable Moment. Instead I left the stuff and went on my way.

I know the old Pennsyltucky joke but in all seriousness the stretch of central PA from Drums to Buckhorn is the most virulently, viciously, and overtly racist part of the country I've ever been in.
          Last edited by Kepler; 08-19-2019, 10:31 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Eagles lured Josh McCown out of retirement... I'm wagering because he won't kneel for the anthem.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              The Eagles lured Josh McCown out of retirement... I'm wagering because he won't kneel for the anthem.
              he's still alive?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Probably about a tenth of the price of what Kap is asking for, also.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Patriots cut P Ryan Allen. Best game was arguably the SB he had last year(5 punts, 215 yds, 3 downed inside the 20). Be a nice pick-up for some team. Left footed, 29 yo, avg 45.3 ypp.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Patriots cut P Ryan Allen. Best game was arguably the SB he had last year(5 punts, 215 yds, 3 downed inside the 20). Be a nice pick-up for some team. Left footed, 29 yo, avg 45.3 ypp.
                    Replaced by Stanford's Jake Bailey.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I've read the Patriots could turn to him for kickoffs too. Also saved $780K in cap space.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        I've read the Patriots could turn to him for kickoffs too. Also saved $780K in cap space.
                        He was very good in college (though I might be biased); we'll see if it transfers over.

KDR

Comment

Supposedly, I haven't seen the games, just the Boston talking heads after, but he's been just killing it in the preseason.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If you're only worried about your punter, you'll be fine.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              If you're only worried about your punter, you'll be fine.

If you can afford to cut your punter, who was pretty much the MVP of the last Super Bowl, your kicking game is the least of your worries.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Aside from Brady, nobody's job is safe. Belichick would cut Edelman if his contract didn't equal his expected output this year.

Only player not named Brady who ever crossed Belichick and remained on the team was Gronk, who he tried to trade to Detroit of all places at the start of last year and Gronk told him he'd retire instead.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X