Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Many dynasties had similar situations. The Steelers had the Brown and Bengals; the 49ers had the Saints and the Falcons.
    And that's what makes dynasties.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Rumors of Melvin to the Eagles.....
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Rumors of Melvin to the Eagles.....
        And Shady went to the Chiefs. Kiko Alonso went to the Texans.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Speaking as an inveterate hater of the Pats, that isn't true. Look at the consistency. That is an 18-year dynasty.
          who wants to be an 'afc east' dynasty?!?!?

end of the day, each sport only has ONE winner. football is measured by SB's

after all, did that list rover clickbated have the bills down?
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Many dynasties had similar situations. The Steelers had the Brown and Bengals; the 49ers had the Saints and the Falcons.
            those bungals teams were decent. ken anderson was a top level qb (granted not goat bradshaw level, but very very good). couple double digit win seasons in a 14gm schedule if mookie recalls.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              who wants to be an 'afc east' dynasty?!?!?

end of the day, each sport only has ONE winner. football is measured by SB's

after all, did that list rover clickbated have the bills down?
              Somebody's feeling butthurt today, but allow me to cheer you up mookie! I hear that if the Steelers miss the playoffs again this year Tomlin is definitely on the hot seat. In fact, he's been told that he will only get a 10 year contract extension instead of a 20 year one!

Oh, and Kep as far as most obnoxious fan bases go, as much as I'd like us to claim that title too you've obviously forgotten what it was like when the Cowboys were winning Super Bowls left and right. As the old expression goes, everything's bigger in Texas, especially the * ssholes! That was made for Cowboys fans.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Brett Favre discusses Bears/Packers with some Bears fans
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Nice bit. Da Bers are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Somebody's feeling butthurt today, but allow me to cheer you up mookie! I hear that if the Steelers miss the playoffs again this year Tomlin is definitely on the hot seat. In fact, he's been told that he will only get a 10 year contract extension instead of a 20 year one!

Oh, and Kep as far as most obnoxious fan bases go, as much as I'd like us to claim that title too you've obviously forgotten what it was like when the Cowboys were winning Super Bowls left and right. As the old expression goes, everything's bigger in Texas, especially the * ssholes! That was made for Cowboys fans.
                    You apparently have never met a born and bred Packers fan. Not the bandwagoners, mind you. The true fans. Ho. Lee. Sh*.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

mookie is dealing with die hard clowns fans who are touting the 14-1 SB odds as now being 'legit'

Comment

mookie is dealing with die hard clowns fans who are touting the 14-1 SB odds as now being 'legit'
                        Repeat after me: "it's the Browns."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Somebody's feeling butthurt today,
                          butt never hurts

Comment

butt never hurts
                            Apparently mookie's never been in a fed prison.

NOTE TO BOARD: I have not either. Just have heard stories....

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              butt never hurts
                              mookie knows lube.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                mookie knows lube.
                                big sign..... EXIT ONLY

Comment

Working...
                                X