Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I read a great Comment someplace when the story broke: "100% certain the Patriots knew. 100% certain the Raiders didn't."
    Probably accurate. Which makes the decision to sign him even more indefensible, but does anyone in the league care? No. Rape a woman? KO your wife? Abuse your kid? Use banned substances? As long as you don't actually commit murder (Rae Carruth) then as long as you can throw/run/catch/kick the ball or block/tackle/cover effectively then you're fine.

To quote Sports Night “Unless she can catch 80 passes a season, America could care less about her concussion and broken jaw”
    Last edited by ticapnews; 09-16-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I read a great Comment someplace when the story broke: "100% certain the Patriots knew. 100% certain the Raiders didn't."
      They is absolutely the truth
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Brees out for ~6 weeks.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

You mean the team with a rapist quarterback? Nah. They were clueless.
          If wet the clit, you must acquit
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Brees out for ~6 weeks.
            Sweet, only 73 more QB injuries needed before Case Keenum and the Redskins have a path to the postseason opened up for them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Brees out for ~6 weeks.
              Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                So we're not allowed to think the team he is currently on are scum for signing him when its hard to fathom they didn't know? We're supposed to retroactively hate on 2 teams hes not currently on for not knowing sooner? Thats some BS. This isn't because it the Patriots, its because it literally came out the day after he signed. The Patriots had a choice to make after they signed him on whether or not he should play this week. I'm sure if the Pats wanted him to go on the Commissioner's Exempt list he would have.

The NFL seems to regularly have horrible optics on many things, especially when it comes to violence against women. I'm not sure I agree with suspending him or putting him on that list until the NFL has met with the accused since currently this is a civil matter.
                That's the thing: Almost all teams refuse to acknowledge it. It's like Steroids in 90's and 2000's MLB. Everyone knows it, and everyone plays dumb.

Calling guys like AB dog sh*t is an insult to canine fecal matter. The Steelers and Raiders knew what kind of guy AB was and did nothing to slow him down. The Pats are continuing that behavior. No one in the NFL has clean hands on this one.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Roethlisberger out for the rest of the year.
                  Hadn't realized he'd showed up for te beginning of the year.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    If wet the clit, you must acquit
                    Stay classy, mook.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      That's the thing: Almost all teams refuse to acknowledge it. It's like Steroids in 90's and 2000's MLB. Everyone knows it, and everyone plays dumb.

Calling guys like AB dog sh*t is an insult to canine fecal matter. The Steelers and Raiders knew what kind of guy AB was and did nothing to slow him down. The Pats are continuing that behavior. No one in the NFL has clean hands on this one.
                      Yeah...I think the Steelers are the problem here. They clearly have no problem with players forcing themsevles onto women since Roethlisberger (pre-injury) practically runs the team. They most likely were aware of Brown's issues and still took no action until he quit on the team and asked for a trade which they were awfully willing to quickly oblige despite having leverage over him (he was still under contract). Hmmmm....

Far from me to defend the Raiduhs but they don't deal picks for the guy and then go through all that hype if they're aware of this either. Strictly from a business standpoint if you sign him and then he's suspended you're out those picks with zilch in return and your fans are going crazy at yet another idiotic blunder. Chalk up another one to the Steelers "anything goes" culture under Tomlin.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Brees out for ~6 weeks.
                        Maybe he can find some injury conversion therapy.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Brees out for ~6 weeks.
                          Wishing the man a speedy recovery. After beating Peyton Manning and the idiot Colts in that SB a decade or so ago Drew Brees has earned a lifetime of goodwill!
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Danny Boy continues to drive the Redskins off the radar.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl...ason-playoffs/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Danny Boy continues to drive the Redskins off the radar.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl...ason-playoffs/
                              Snyder is a disaster but that table is just rank ordering cities where people have better things to do than watch apes beat each other up.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Snyder is a disaster but that table is just rank ordering cities where people have better things to do than watch apes beat each other up.
                                And also Phoenix.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X