Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Hmmm. It appears as though this Driskel guy isn't very good.
    It's not as if Chicago's O is very good, either. Even if he's struggling, the 6-0 lead should have held.

But the Lions are who we thought they are- so Chicago gets their first 1st half TD in God knows how long, and have a nice lead.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      It's not as if Chicago's O is very good, either. Even if he's struggling, the 6-0 lead should have held.

But the Lions are who we thought they are- so Chicago gets their first 1st half TD in God knows how long, and have a nice lead.
      The Lions are making Trubisky look good.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Nevermind. He ain't so bad. Receivers are letting him down.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I think we're done here.

Why do I continue to let this team let me down every year?
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            I think we're done here.

Why do I continue to let this team let me down every year?
            My wife asked me a similar question. I jokingly told her that watching the Lions subconsciously helped with my latent masochistic tendencies and they were cheaper than a Dominatrix. She pointed out that I was a Ferris and Lake State fan too and strongly suggested psychological help.
            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
            Groucho Marx
            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
            Ron White
            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
            Milo Bloom

Comment

Watched a min or two of the game, and caught an interesting stat- the Lions are one of three teams in the NFL this season to have lead at some point in every game. The other two are the 49ers and the Chiefs.

One team who is really good, one team that is under achieving relatively, and then the Lions. Who have 3 wins out of 10. So much for the defense being strong under this guy.

Comment

If they're smart Quinn would officially shut Stafford down for a top 10 pick but he'd probably screw up and draft another offensive player.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  If they're smart Quinn would officially shut Stafford down for a top 10 pick but he'd probably screw up and draft another offensive player.
                  So my thinking would be to draft a Jalen Hurts if he's available. And then market the heck out of him for 4 or so quality, experienced, linemen. Just getting a decent offensive line will extend Stafford's career a long time.

Or use the pick to then trade for some decent defensive coaches. Yes, the Lions suffer from some lack of talent- but not nearly as bad as the losses make it out to be (as I see it). The coaches really need to look at what they are telling the players- as they are telling them the wrong thing way, way too often. Otherwise, professional people would not be in the wrong place so many time. So many other coaches do light years better with less, it's not even funny.

Comment

Freep to Martha: Fix the Lions or sell the team

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      We've heard this song before. And if this keeps up, it's likely she'll march into the front office in a couple months, point at people, and tell them to pack their sh*t and get out. We'll go through this same circus all over again with a new front office and a new coach.

The Fords will never sell the team as long as their name is on the building.

Comment

The Detroit Lions are the single most compelling argument for atheism I've ever seen.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Detroit Lions: We need another QB; Driskel's not working out. Maybe we can resign Josh Johnson.
                          XFL: NO, YOU CANNOT.
                          Detroit Lions: *tail between their legs and walks away*

Comment

David Blough will start tomorrow at QB.

This gonna be ugly.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              David Blough will start tomorrow at QB.

This gonna be ugly.
                              It's now tied at 17, and I think we're watching this game because we can't move.

Comment

24-20 The Fighting Trubiskys... and I don't think the Lions will come back.

This is how it ends. The Lions made Trubisky look competent.
                                Last edited by MissThundercat; 11-28-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X