Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Was there really that much hatred out there for UCF?
    Not here. It was the constant discussion about it that was irritating. Sucks for UCF, but them losing to an unranked team was probably the only way we were going to finally avoid it.

It wouldn't surprise me if everyone else loses twice and we're right back in the middle of it, though.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Originally posted by burd View Post
      I don't know what his contract situation is, but he's probably a goner after this year. Just can't win big ones, and at Mich you need to.
      Beat Oh10 St and they'd give him an extension.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Hail to Pitt

Isn’t harbaugh hamstrung due to the high academic hurdle for his recruits?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Notre Dame nearly with the big upset at Georgia, comes up just short.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Surprise, everyone! Wazzu Coug'd it.

6 turnovers. 32 point lead in the third quarter. Expert level Couging. Truly epic.
            Last edited by state of hockey; 09-22-2019, 01:38 AM.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Jesus ****ing Christ Wazzou.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Throwing 9 tds in a losing effort is basically throwing a no hitter but losing.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Surprise, everyone! Wazzu Coug'd it.

6 turnovers. 32 point lead in the third quarter. Expert level Couging. Truly epic.
                  Great weekend in the Palouse, Idaho wins, Wazzu Cougs it.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Jesus ****ing Christ Wazzou.
                    Textbook Coug It.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Textbook Coug It.
                      THIS is why I watch college football!
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Isn’t harbaugh hamstrung due to the high academic hurdle for his recruits?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Throwing 9 tds in a losing effort is basically throwing a no hitter but losing.
                            570 passing yards in a loss. I wonder if that is a record for a game that ended in regulation.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Funniest thing I saw yesterday was that Purdue (5) has more wins vs Ohio State than Michigan (3) in this century
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Holy crap that’s funny
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X