Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Three tds so far against the top 5 D.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Three tds so far against the top 5 D.
      I'm guessing the Playoff Committee is realizing now they had no idea what they were doing in the first rankings.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        I'm guessing the Playoff Committee is realizing now they had no idea what they were doing in the first rankings.
        Do they ever?
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Do they ever?
          Sometimes their logic makes sense. It didn't after the first rankings were released, and this game is making it abundantly clear that whatever logic they used (if any) was very, very wrong.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            I'd be ****ed too.
            And yes...for that you guys are wrong. What their now former coaches did has no bearing on that.
            IMO you're still wrong for continuing to paint all of Penn State as pedophiles...whether they still worship Paterno or not.
            Continuing to use Pedo State is wrong IMO and I will always believe that.
            Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. Penn State deserved the death penalty and the NCAA wussed out. They deserve to hear Pedo State for the next 50 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. Penn State deserved the death penalty and the NCAA wussed out. They deserve to hear Pedo State for the next 50 years.
              I don't feel bad and I will continue not to. So you can get off your high horse for me thinking punishments should stop with those involved...and not continue for people not even born when anything happened.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                Correct.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

None of this changes the fact that getting triggered over a scarf on a statue is funny.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    None of this changes the fact that getting triggered over a scarf on a statue is funny.
                    So triggered. Fck Penn State.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I find it disrespectful. Leave stuff like that alone.
                      Interestingly...we just put up a Husky statue and have heard several fans worried about Gopher and Hawk fans screwing with it.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Gophs need a stop to keep this game under control.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Rashod Bateman is good.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              The people directly involved yes...not the fans nor the school as a whole. Fans clamoring for wins to be restored because of hero worship is not enabling rape. Again...i don't know one PSU person who denies what Sandusky did. That would be enabling rape.
                              But if every fan...student...supporter...teacher...whoever will forever be guilty to you regardless of when they even began their association with the school...then yeah we'll agree to disagree.
                              Yes, it does. You are very wrong in that thinking. The FANS are the entire reason it was allowed to happen in the first place, as winning for the fans is that important. And since the fans want to ignore what Paterno DIDN'T do, it's more evidence that they accept that Penn State, Jo Pa, and the rest of the system were ok with winning football games over putting a child rapist in prison. Acceptance of that is, indeed, accepting child rape.

Take off the wins, accept that JoPa was way more flawed than anyone accepts, and people may change their minds. The fact that the hockey team took off the stupid wins number quickly was a partial win in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                Sometimes their logic makes sense. It didn't after the first rankings were released, and this game is making it abundantly clear that whatever logic they used (if any) was very, very wrong.
                                Minnesota's best win entering today was an FCS school and they barely escaped that one. They've clearly gotten better during conference play, but it's not like their ranking isn't reasonable.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X