Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Throw the ball away
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Well, ****. The boat sunk.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

So many poor game management decisions. Cant win like that.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          You guys still have an excellent chance to be Big West champs and a shot at the big boys, which is a pretty nice position to be in. That passing game could give UW fits. Was the QB hurt on that late sack?

This coming weekend will be about as good as it could be, with a lot on the line for both.

Not coming weekend. Some other business first. Should be UM/UW, though.
          Last edited by burd; 11-16-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Assuming we beat northwestern, which I think is a given.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They lost by 4 on the road to an opponent ranked all season despite untimely penalties, more dropped passes than they've had for at least the last 2-3 games combined, no takeaways on defense, against a hungry opponent desperate to end your dream season. Oh and a few coaching gaffes as well.

I think they win the next 2 to get to the Rose Bowl. Even if not it's been their best season already in 60 years, they return the bulk of their nucleus and have their past recruiting class coming in since I can't remember.

Also the school doesn't need Kep's type.

Value
              High retention rates, low student debt, and high graduate salaries earned the U of M Forbes magazine's most recent "rising star college" title.

The University is consistently named a "Best Value" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance and Princeton Review.

The U of M was also ranked as the #15 public college in the United States by Business First in 2017.

The University of Minnesota was named as a College that Pays You Back by Princeton Review in 2018.

As a top research university the U of M earned a spot in the top 50 schools by the 2020 Best Global Universities rankings.
              Academics
              The University ranks first among the public universities in the Big Ten and fourth among public universities in the U.S. in the number of National Merit Scholars.

Basing its study on factors such as Nobel laureates and publications, the Academic Ranking of World Universities places the University of Minnesota Twin Cities ninth among public research universities in the United States, and 18th among public research universities in the world.

The College of Education and Human Development is the highest rated public education program in the world
              -Social sciences: 3rd among U.S. public universities
              -Medicine and pharmacy: 9th among U.S. public universities
              -Engineering, technology, and computer science: 11th among U.S. public universities
              -Life and agricultural sciences: 11th among U.S. public universities
              -Natural sciences and mathematics: 13th among U.S. public universities

The University of Minnesota Twin Cities Department of Asian Languages and Literatures has been selected to be the 12th Chinese language department in the nation offering a Chinese Flagship Program. Flagship Program grants are awarded by the Department of Defense and Institute of International Education.

Rarig Center is fourth on the list of "Most Amazing College Campus Theaters" in the United States by BestCollegeReviews.org.

The U of M’s College of Science and Engineering undergraduate program has been ranked #4 in the nation by CollegeChoice.net.

Our Animal Science program in the University of Minnesota College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resources Sciences (CFANS) is ranked #1 Best Value by College Factual.

The University of Minnesota Twin Cities has been ranked as the #16 public school in the nation by the Business Journal in 2018.

The U of M is ranked #8 in a list of the Top 10 Urban Campuses in America by College Magazine.
              Research
              The University of Minnesota ranked eighth among public research universities and 14th among all U.S. universities in total research and development expenditures in 2015 according to the National Science Foundation Survey of Research and Development.

In 2017, the University of Minnesota was ranked sixth among public research universities in the United States for technology and transfer commercialization according to the Milken Institute of Technology. This means that students and faculty are bringing their research to real-world business applications.

According to the "Top American Research Universities" report, the University of Minnesota Twin Cities ranks eighth for faculty awards received, ninth for research expenditures, and tenth for annual giving among public universities.

The University of Minnesota Twin Cities ranked 13th among U.S. public research universities and 38th in the world in Newsweek's most recent "Top 100 Global Universities" report.
              No that doesn't make them Stanford or an Ivy but ffs...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                They lost by 4 on the road to an opponent ranked all season despite untimely penalties, more dropped passes than they've had for at least the last 2-3 games combined, no takeaways on defense, against a hungry opponent desperate to end your dream season. Oh and a few coaching gaffes as well.

I think they win the next 2 to get to the Rose Bowl. Even if not it's been their best season already in 60 years, they return the bulk of their nucleus and have their past recruiting class coming in since I can't remember.

Also the school doesn't need Kep's type.

Mic drop.

I can always count on slap shot.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Even Ken Starr can't ignore what Baylor football is doing in this game.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Mic drop.

I can always count on slap shot.
                    We outgained them, had no turnovers. Incredible. If they remembered how to tackle in that first half, could have been different. They had more gaffes than a trump tweet and still nearly won.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I take it you've never read a single Kepler post regarding Stanford?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        We outgained them, had no turnovers. Incredible. If they remembered how to tackle in that first half, could have been different. They had more gaffes than a trump tweet and still nearly won.
                        They’re a very good football team.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Still, thanks for beating Pedo state- we were not able to. Goes a long way. I did want you to win to really help mess up the playoffs. But you can still go to the Rose Bowl- something we can't.

Comment

You all know good and well that I'm not a Gopher fan. I did enjoy the nice story, however.

For some reason I'm watching Utah slap the living bejabbers out of UCLA this evening. I have no idea why. UCLA looks horrific.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              I take it you've never read a single Kepler post regarding Stanford?
                              Stanford has some amazing students. It also has the dumb rich kids from the West Coast who had the money not to settle for USC. It truly is Harvard West.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Even Ken Starr can't ignore what Baylor football is doing in this game.
                                And then what happened....
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X