Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    They sure as hill didn't need help to win that game. Domination til it didn't matter.
    Definitely.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

I wonder how warm Harbaugh's seat is becoming.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        OSU awaits.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Meanwhile Washington is up on BYU 45-19.

So close Stormin’ Mormons, so close.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Thank you, Pitt. You've saved us from the UCF debate for a season.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

UCF destroys Stanford last week to possibly propel themselves into playoff talk.

UCF destroys their own season this week losing to Pitt on a last minute TD, 35-34.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Goodbye and good riddance, UCF
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yay! No more "UCF National Champions" BS!
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Was there really that much hatred out there for UCF?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Not from me.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

In other news, @ Pitt beats 15 UCF.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I didn't hate them, per se, but the talk of "UCF National Champions" was annoying.

Comment

Around here? Absolutely.

People got very agitated when I pled their case for consideration. I was a moron for thinking they should be in playoff consideration. The argument came down to the usual "mid-major NCAA Football" dilemma of not beating anyone "of note" (UCF beat Power-5 teams, but those teams had "off" years, so no love given). Yet the same people couldn't post a legitimate, realistic roadmap for a non-Power-5 team to come under consideration. Basically they were upset that someone not named Alabama/Clemson/Notre Dame had the audacity to ask for consideration.

I didn't hate them, per se, but the talk of "UCF National Champions" was annoying.
                            See above.
                            Last edited by RaceBoarder; 09-21-2019, 07:34 PM.
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I don't know what his contract situation is, but he's probably a goner after this year. Just can't win big ones, and at Mich you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                I don't know what his contract situation is, but he's probably a goner after this year. Just can't win big ones, and at Mich you need to.
                                Follow the $$$
                                “Those who think Michigan ought to be competing for national championships find the lack of playoff appearances distressing, which makes them think Michigan is paying (Harbaugh) to get to the playoff,” said Rodney Fort, a sports management professor at Michigan.

“I think nothing could be further from the truth. They’re paying him to help generate as much revenue as could possibly be generated at the University of Michigan football program. And it would be difficult for me to think of anybody who could do it any better than he.”
                                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                                Groucho Marx
                                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                                Ron White
                                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                                Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X