Thread: UMD 船ogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhouse

I got the juice

UMD 船ogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhouse

Unless they change the food menu this year, things are looking positive for the program.
    I swear we had a thread before that suddenly disappeared (not talking about 18-19 thread). Not sure if creator fat fingered the delete button?

Schedule is out預ny word on what game will be the banner raising? Aside from senior class, losses were Tufte and Mikey Anderson. the ttremendous all around skills and leadership in the likes of Anderson will be tough to replicate however

Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar

Re: UMD 船ogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhous

There are rumors that it will be the exhibition game which I selfishly hope not because I won't be able to attend.

Stinks to lose Tufte and Anderson but this team is primed for a possible three-peat. It's not out of the question with our defense and Shepard in net.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: UMD 船ogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhous

Quote Originally Posted by UMD21 View Post
    Unless they change the food menu this year, things are looking positive for the program.
    I swear we had a thread before that suddenly disappeared (not talking about 18-19 thread). Not sure if creator fat fingered the delete button?

Schedule is out預ny word on what game will be the banner raising? Aside from senior class, losses were Tufte and Mikey Anderson. the ttremendous all around skills and leadership in the likes of Anderson will be tough to replicate however
    Agreed, we had a thread going and one day I came to check and it was gone.

Tufte and Anderson will be tough to replace but barring some injuries, we have a good shot at being back in the mix next year. Plus, the schedule this year is GREAT as a fan. A lot to look forward to this upcoming season.
    "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Quote Originally Posted by dogs2012 View Post
    Agreed, we had a thread going and one day I came to check and it was gone.

Tufte and Anderson will be tough to replace but barring some injuries, we have a good shot at being back in the mix next year. Plus, the schedule this year is GREAT as a fan. A lot to look forward to this upcoming season.
    I did start a 2019-2020 UMD thread and am also wondering where it went. Have long fingers but not fat ones........

Thread Information