Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

W T F Michigan??

“A candidate running for city council in Michigan reportedly said at a forum this week that she wants to keep her town "a white community" and spoke against interracial marriage in followup remarks: “[A] husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids. That’s how it’s been from the beginning ... when God created the Heaven and the Earth."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...hite-community

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      W T F Michigan??

“A candidate running for city council in Michigan reportedly said at a forum this week that she wants to keep her town "a white community" and spoke against interracial marriage in followup remarks: “[A] husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids. That’s how it’s been from the beginning ... when God created the Heaven and the Earth."

Full quote is even better:

In a statement to the Times Herald following the forum, Cramer denied being racist but said that she was against interracial marriage, calling Hayman's family "wrong."

“As long as, how can I put this? What Kathy Hayman doesn’t know is that her family is in the wrong,” she said. “[A] husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids. That’s how it’s been from the beginning of, how can I say, when God created the heaven and the earth. He created Adam and Eve at the same time. But as far as me being against blacks, no I’m not.”
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        W T F Michigan??

The Macomb County apes are a special breed. Even the Oakland County bougie apes dislike them.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            That's a shame.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Does he have a serious primary opponent? Otherwise it won't matter. Any district vicious and stupid enough to elect that racist POC in the first place is safely Republican. He doesn't need to spend a penny against the Dems.

For that matter, his primary opponent will probably be even worse but just have gotten the old GOP memo to hide it behind "state's rights," "small government," "originalism" or some other con.
              Last edited by Kepler; 08-25-2019, 02:24 PM.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Does he have a serious primary opponent? Otherwise it won't matter. Any district vicious and stupid enough to elect that racist POC in the first place is safely Republican. He doesn't need to spend a penny against the Dems.

For that matter, his primary opponent will probably be even worse but just have gotten the old GOP memo to hide it behind "state's rights," "small government," "originalism" or some other con.
                Randy Feenstra, some state senator
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  That's a shame.
                  a dam shame.....
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Awwww, I feel so sorry for him.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes and yes. Feenstra will just be a return to dog whistles rather than bull horns. The policies he pushes for won't change.

Comment

Would be awesome if King ran as an independent after he (presumably) loses the primary. Does Iowa have a "sore loser" law?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Does Iowa have a "sore loser" law?
                          What is that? A prohibition on running as an Indy if you ran in a primary? I can't see how that would be constitutional.

King is a True Believer, he wouldn't throw an election to a godless hippie commie Democrat. I get the impression the guy is actually not selfish or corrupt. He's just stupid and crazy, like Inhofe. But also malicious and vicious because he's a racist kook.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 08-26-2019, 09:22 AM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            What is that? A prohibition on running as an Indy if you ran in a primary? I can't see how that would be constitutional.

King is a True Believer, he wouldn't throw an election to a godless hippie commie Democrat. I get the impression the guy is actually not selfish or corrupt. He's just stupid and crazy, like Inhofe. But also malicious and vicious because he's a racist kook.
                            Yes

Only 4 states dont have any form of them and Iowa is one of them. (as is NY) It appears it is often accomplsihed by having registration dates set up to prevent it which to me seems 100% legal.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Let's hope AZ has gotten past this as-shole.

Joe Arpaio, an 87-year-old racist and convicted criminal who was spared up to six months in jail after being pardoned by another racist and not-convicted-just-because-he’s-president criminal, has announced in a tweet that he’s running for “re-election” to a seat he lost in 2016 to Democratic candidate Paul Penzone.

Basically, racist Joe is promising a return to the **** that helped him lose that seat in the first place. “When he is back in office,” a statement from his campaign claimed, “Sheriff Arpaio will re-open Tent City Jail and bring back his popular jail policies, reinstitute the Posse to its former strength and continue to enforce all Arizona laws that deal with drug trafficking, sex trafficking and other crimes associated with the border and illegal immigration.”
                              Cornell University

Comment

Sean Duffy, (R)-Wisconsin is quitting next month as his soon to be born daughter has a heart condition
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X