Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Fewer.

So close.
    Job well done, Stannis.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Fewer.

So close.
      Jesus when you resort to being the Grammar Police you might as well just quit

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Jesus when you resort to being the Grammar Police you might as well just quit

BOOMboom
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The planet is 6000 years old? You get an A!

Comment

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/14/77933...f-them-wounded

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Before I even clicked the link, I knew these judges definitely like beer.

Comment

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQcAmw4b2Q
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Before I even clicked the link, I knew these judges definitely like beer.
                  I get that this is a follow-up article, but they totally buried this part of the article:

Kaiser then allegedly pulled a gun and shot Adams once in the stomach and Jacobs twice in the chest.
                  Maybe a headline like: Judges who were shot are now being suspended.

Comment

The female judge seems like she's fun to hang out with...
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This is why I'd encourage uno's wife to reconsider her career path. If you can't walk around drunk on a public street, searching for a strip club, and end up in a brawl at a White Castle, what's the point of living?
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        This is why I'd encourage uno's wife to reconsider her career path. If you can't walk around drunk on a public street, searching for a strip club, and end up in a brawl at a White Castle, what's the point of living?
                        Because you could live like the one judge in Hennepin County, and I only know he was a judge from the conversation I heard from two security guards at the courthouse.

I'm walking through the skyway, look down and see a broken parking ramp/garage gate. A few seconds after noticing it, two of the HC security guards are next to me in the skyway, looking down at the gate. One pulls out his walkie-talkie and speaks into it, "Tell properties management that Judge [McJudgesAlot] took down another ramp gate. He must've been running late again."
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

God, I miss Portland. I can't wait until climate change fixes it.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good news, everyone. Now all I need to do in Michigan to get the F on my license is to pay $9 and fill out a form.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

You'll have fun filling out the form and playing with pencils on the bench there...

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                You'll have fun filling out the form and playing with pencils on the bench there...
                                "Kid, I want you to head over and sit down on that bench that says 'Group W'...NOW kid!"

Comment

Working...
                                X