Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Whatís funny is a local news outlet posted it today and first 45 comments were how disgusting, embarrassing pig she was

He fixes the cable?

Yes, Minnesota has a lot of scared and stupid people that spend way too much time on social media.

Need more of these teachers, obviously.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Whatís funny is a local news outlet posted it today and first 45 comments were how disgusting, embarrassing pig she was
    How many of them were in Stearns County?

They know disgusting pigs in Stearns...check out a St. KKKloud hockey game some time
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Oh come on, what precedent is there for out-of-state right-wing white-supremicist neo-Nazis causing trouble during a demonstration in Virginia?

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

MA and a nice lede.

Edit: LOL, the story is 7 years old but so good it was still linked on the front page of that paper.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Texas to, again, recognize Confederate Heroes Day

I've only lived here for a few months, and while I do like it, this certainly doesn't help with its reputation, which I have found to be mostly exaggerated.

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Texas to, again, recognize Confederate Heroes Day

I've only lived here for a few months, and while I do like it, this certainly doesn't help with its reputation, which I have found to be mostly exaggerated.
    I assume this is just a bunch of GOP dou-chenozzles whipping their racist horde into a tizzy. Junior High level trolling as befits their maturity and education.

Man, brown payback is gonna be a b-tch for those losers.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Itís interesting to see all of Bloombergís groups and the people he is paying all tweeting the same stuff. Iím sure itís just a coincidence.

Edit: I canít for the life of me see how any decent person can support what he is doing, regardless of how you feel about the issue.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Remember when Faux was trying to convince everyone the New Black Panther Party was going to stop people from voting and get super violent only to have like 2 show up at at a voting location? Apparently 2 Black Men are more powerful than a legion of armed to the teeth rednecks with tiny dicks.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Itís interesting to see all of Bloombergís groups and the people he is paying all tweeting the same stuff. Iím sure itís just a coincidence.

Edit: I canít for the life of me see how any decent person can support what he is doing, regardless of how you feel about the issue.
    Can you post links for those of us who aren't full ret@rds?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Glad Iím not the only one confused though I have a sneaking suspicion I know where heís going with this

Just search ĎVirginiaí on Twitter. The one I noticed the most is where someone will post ĎIím X a whatever gun group volunteer and I stand with Virginia in implementing the gun restrictions.í Theyíre pretty hard to miss.

Yeah thatís what I thought he was referring to. Hump that gun drew

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

The trollbots don't necessarily come from overseas. In fact, I suspect many of them are Tweeting from inside the house. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

I'm willing to bet that Drew is half right on this one (just not about the paychecks (I do tip my cap to the trolling)).

There probably *IS* a push with bots posting the same sh*t from different accounts. Playing both sides muddies the disinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    I'm willing to bet that Drew is half right on this one (just not about the paychecks (I do tip my cap to the trolling)).

There probably *IS* a push with bots posting the same sh*t from different accounts. Playing both sides muddies the disinformation.
    Did you notice heís not complaining about that other pres candidate and his bots? The one who tweeted that dems want to take away guns just today?
    Thatís why heís being dumb here. Heís saving his outage for the dem candidates

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Just search ĎVirginiaí on Twitter. The one I noticed the most is where someone will post ĎIím X a whatever gun group volunteer and I stand with Virginia in implementing the gun restrictions.í Theyíre pretty hard to miss.
    I see. That sucks, it clogs up Twitter, but has been going on forever so interesting that today it's finally an issue.

Do these tweets also end with "sponsored by Michael Bloomberg"?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Did you notice heís not complaining about that other pres candidate and his bots? The one who tweeted that dems want to take away guns just today?
    Thatís why heís being dumb here. Heís saving his outage for the dem candidates
    What other candidate did I mention? Thereís obviously tons of bad stuff happening with politics and social media, no two ways about that, my point was more how clear cut scummy the Bloomberg stuff is. Never in a million years should someone with basically unlimited resources be able but their side of a political issue. People should not support it at all, regardless of how they feel about guns.

You donít understand what I was saying.

Did you also say people with unlimited resources shouldnít support their side of an issue? Iím confused again.

Thread Information